USELESS INFORMATION thread

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Goddamn - these aren't "useless!" They are pure bullshit - anything goes! Just say any old shit!

So many fucking threads here that aren't worth opening. Ya'll should be embarrassed.
^ manopausal hot flash, groucho?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I had this question on a physics test, this ONE question and we needed to use a graphing calculator on it because the closer the object gets to the center the less mass pulls at it, gravity decreases and so does velocity, on a constantly changing curve... So the acceleration of gravity, 9.8m²/second doesn't remain a constant.
That book would take a long ass time to get there and then it would just float.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="Scott, post: 61864,

I had this question on a physics test, this ONE question and we needed to use a graphing calculator on it because the closer the object gets to the center the less mass pulls at it, gravity decreases and so does velocity, on a constantly changing curve... So the acceleration of gravity, 9.8m²/second doesn't remain a constant.
[/QUOTE]

That book would burn to nothing before it got half way there in the flames of hell- - - - - - - -
Just saying :EvilOne2:

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
[QUOTE="Scott, post: 61864,

That book would burn to nothing before it got half way there in the flames of hell- - - - - - - -
Just saying :EvilOne2:[/QUOTE]

Best make it out of asbestos then.

Top Bottom