OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
11060091_1564620910467512_5702442530774938984_n.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Planted the porch farm over the weekend. Various herbs, a big terra cotta pot with petunias and a Japanese grass, some leafy orange and yellow thing still waiting for a pot and a platform. Nothing dead yet.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” Will Rogers

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
If they just woulda gave me an MRI 10 years ago they woulda caught it before reaching stage 4.

Alas - MRI's are "expensive," but I'm thinking all these treatments I'm getting is WAY more expensive!!! The rub is that I'm still gonna die from it and I'll be on chemo until that time. What's expensive now, bitches??? All that money being spent and it's still gonna kill me.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My better half has an illness that could kill her but I’m not saying what because it’ll be used against me at some point likely... Her medication is staggeringly expensive to the NHS and she has MRI scans at least twice a year, illness is big business! Do you need health insurance in the US?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
My better half has an illness that could kill her but I’m not saying what because it’ll be used against me at some point likely... Her medication is staggeringly expensive to the NHS and she has MRI scans at least twice a year, illness is big business! Do you need health insurance in the US?

You are so right about that shit and for me I lay low on that shit !
PS-My guess is your better half has brain cancer -- -- - - -?

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I smoke tons of weed and have no access to edibles in Louisiana.

that won't cut it,it needs to be ingested and dosed out accordingly,you have to check what works and within a few weeks should see significant change in your health ,doctors are only there to push chemicals and make more issues for them to treat..they'll keep selling you those chemo bags and you'll keep getting sicker ,its a cash grab

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
A buddy in San Fran recently sent me 400mg of THC gummies - Indicia and Sativa. 4 packages @ $18 per, he said. Each pack had ten 10mg gummies. The instructions said to eat one gummie and wait 2 hours before another one. I did this about 5 pm, didn't feel a damn thing.

Someone here told me the average good dose was 80 to 100 mg so the next day I ate an entire package but it those ten gummies were a bitch to chow down so I melted them in some rice... didn't feel shit at all.

The next day I diced up another all the rest (180mg) real fine and just swallowed it whole on an empty stomach - didn't feel shit.

So WTF??? Were they shit? They were all packaged up nice and professionally - I don't recall the brand. Does that price sound right? 18 bucks a 100mg package? I've always had a high threshold for getting off on shit but I thought for sure the 180mgs woulda made me feel SOMETHING!

So what happened? My buddy is a stoner - he knows what's going on. I am with disappoint!