Watch Trump speak before you vote

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You might have some leg to stand on if you weren't standing beside a candidate who misidentified his own VP as an opposing candidate as just one of many hysterically funny gaffs

but I might just take you up on this and vote for the the other guy instead of Trump. Provided his polices are sound and he can bring forth better options outside of "I am not the other guy"

Can he do that? Can he do anything for America besides not be Trump?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
LMFAO @ this guy's narcissistic drama.

GOD IS ON HIS SIDE, PEOPLE! PRAISE THE LORD FOR PROTECTING THIS SAINTED HUMAN!

. I made it to 12 seconds and my stomach was getting qweezy. Just the sound of that voice and the facial expressions, and the fact that people were actually cheering rather than throwing tomatoes.....
I looked at the timer and it ran to 1 hr 34 mimnutes...I felt at that point that 12 seconds had been enough of a sacrifice.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He goes on and on an
. I made it to 12 seconds and my stomach was getting qweezy. Just the sound of that voice and the facial expressions, and the fact that people were actually cheering rather than throwing tomatoes.....
I looked at the timer and it ran to 1 hr 34 mimnutes...I felt at that point that 12 seconds had been enough of a sacrifice.
He goes on and on about how God saved him from the assassin's bullet. And he's very dramatic about it. He is awarding himself sainthood in that speech. It's unbelievable.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
To hell with policy, don't vote Trump because his hair is disheveled!
Yeah, trying to make yourself sound like you have been divinely chosen IS the equivalent of having bad hair.

I guess you simply do not understand the basics of tyranny. Fuckwit.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He goes on and on an

He goes on and on about how God saved him from the assassin's bullet. And he's very dramatic about it. He is awarding himself sainthood in that speech. It's unbelievable.
And then MAGA God said “Fuck Fireman Corey, With Extreme Prejudice!”

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, trying to make yourself sound like you have been divinely chosen IS the equivalent of having bad hair.

Forgive Binge Eater 45 He knows not what he is saying, carb loading makes him goofy

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Trump:
"I'm only standing here by obvious divine intervention."

Biden:
"Only almighty god can tell me what to do."

They're two sides of the same egotistical coin.
They're both narcissists and driven by hubris.

#TranscendTheDuopoy

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

I didn't get that. Not out of the limited amount of time I spent listening to him ramble. And yes, we can agree he is a below average orator. But I think this is an instance where you are hearing what you want to hear because of your total disdain for the guy.

Do not let that fact cloud your judgement as it only detracts from your argument.

Lots of people who have near death experiences cite God as a protection or it's his divine intervention. That doesn't necessarily indicate narcissism as much as it indicates ignorance to divine purpose. God protected him as he ignorantly believes? Nothing could be further from the truth.

In any situation of similar context I often find myself curious at bible zealots, who in their haste to accredit God for saving that bus full of children do not see the conundrum they place themselves in when having to explain the 500 instances where he didn't.

No, NOTHING is divine providence. Nothing at all. There is merely coincidence which at times has a favorable outcome and other times not. It is a roll of the dice in every instance. So let's not misrepresent Trump's ignorance on the matter with narcissism here. There are many instances were you can divulge at length his inclinations towards narcissism. This is not one of those times

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey guise guess what? Trump really won the 2020 election, which means obviously that the big beautiful Republican 22nd Amendment, Trump is Term Limited, sorry dumbfucks.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Alticus - let this serve as just one of many references to our discussion earlier.
Hey I have an idea you guys, after several years of being a needle dicked angry belligerent incel jerk off, prone to shouting endlessly about cocks and other peoples weight, ima do a nic switch and pretend to be interested in socratic debate, just like one of them college educated elites!!! LOL!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey I have an idea you guys, after several years of being a needle dicked angry belligerent incel jerk off, prone to shouting endlessly about cocks and other peoples weight, ima do a nic switch and pretend to be interested in socratic debate, just like one of them college educated elites!!! LOL!
Did you just try to say something?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
He goes on and on an

I heard he was going on about unity until he started bagging on anyone who didn't agree with everything he says about anything. One nation under Trump sort of bs. LoLz an MAGAtards. Ya godda think for yerself ya know. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.....

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I heard he was going on about unity until he started bagging on anyone who didn't agree with everything he says about anything. One nation under Trump sort of bs. LoLz an MAGAtards. Ya godda, think for yerself ya know. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.....
"We shall fight them for Unity on the beaches, we shall fight them for Unity on the landing grounds, we shall fight for Unity in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills for Unity!"

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I heard he was going on about unity until he started bagging on anyone who didn't agree with everything he says about anything. One nation under Trump sort of bs. LoLz an MAGAtards. Ya godda think for yerself ya know. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.....
I didn't get past the dramatic reenactment of the miraculous moments in which he became Saint Trump. I am not kidding. it was unbelievable. I couldn't take another minute.