What items have you noticed have gone up by 20% or more?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
EVERYTHING. Every single grocery item.

But….it’s all Elon Musk’s fault, according to the gay Libs on FB.
Oh now it's Musk's fault? Not Putin these days

it's just amazing the excuses those clowns will come up with

Yup. I got called all sorts of bitches for saying I want Musk to win. I’m a Trumptard, you name it, they said it lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yup. I got called all sorts of bitches for saying I want Musk to win. I’m a Trumptard, you name it, they said it lol
These people are mentally ill in more ways than one

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We're all going to weather this shit as long as we tighten our belts on extra items and buy critical ones where it's affordable.

But extra points for shelf stable proteins and heirloom seeds...

And a big fucking machete if firearms aren't easily accessible in your area.

Just sayin'...

I REALLY need to get some seeds, just in case.

I also want to get some Bushcraft tools.

Machete ok, a parang would slice better lol. Deadskinmask taught me that a clawhammer hatchet would work better in a survival situation, as it has multiple uses, and easier to swing in close quarters. I have my Dad's, its old as fuck. My friend's call it The Medieval Hammer lol.

There's no issue with doubling or tripling up...

I try to get 5-6 ways to a goal..... so even if I get robbed, beaten, possibly butt fucked... I still have options.

I realize that sounds strong but what I'm saying is that you have to plan for multiple scenarios and expect the worst... or multiple worst happenings.

If you merely bought seeds from your local market, you'd already be ahead of the curve.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We're all going to weather this shit as long as we tighten our belts on extra items and buy critical ones where it's affordable.

Just sayin'...

It’s hitting my wallet. Gas especially

I’ve ceased shopping for unnecessary items for now.

Buy shelf stable items that can last 2-5 years. Protein will be the big one.

Keep your fuel tanks topped off every day and jerry cans. Use the fuel in your jerry cans within 6 months unless you put fuel preserver in them.

If you have any spare income, divest from the US dollar.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wish I could say I was surprised but all the progressives have been melting down over a guy who says he just wants free speech.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin'...

Machete ok, a parang would slice better lol. Deadskinmask taught me that a clawhammer hatchet would work better in a survival situation, as it has multiple uses, and easier to swing in close quarters. I have my Dad's, its old as fuck. My friend's call it The Medieval Hammer lol.

Get some seeds and start planting. It's a good habit to get into.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wish I could say I was surprised but all the progressives have been melting down over a guy who says he just wants free speech.

Right?

Elon Musk doesnt spew the left wing narratives like he is supposed to so.....that makes him "teh right".

So they are hysterical over that.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Just sayin'...

Get some seeds and start planting. It's a good habit to get into.

I've never done it, and dont know if I can where I live, due to the shade trees. I have thought of trying to do some this year, using 5 gallon buckets that I can move into the sun. Just start off with some German Pink tomatoes, maybe some squash. But still get various seeds, just in case.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My wife bought some chicken. Sausage the other day instead of the usual pork sausage in an effort to be more healthy. It was kind of dry plus it cost more than the usual juicy pork sausage.

I got some pretty good chicken sausage from Cosco a while back.

Try the Cosco stuff. When I bought it it was like.....12 chicken sausages for like 7 something. It's probably like 20 bucks now lol.

Their bulk hamburger is still cheap here... haven't tried any of their snausages yet....

I've never bought the meat at Cosco. Is it alright?

Is it....tortured?
Of course it is. Free range, thing of the past. Who owns Costco? Costco doesn't have cattle farms. Where does their meat come from? Where is it processed?
Think people....

We typically buy a cow once a year and have it slaughtered.

Grocery store meat isnt the same after going that route. And it's actually cheaper just to do that (buy the cow). We are approaching that time a year and I'm wondering how much that cost went up.

I knew somebody who did that in Northern Canada.

They had this huge half body of a cow or moose sitting in their freezer.

Even tho i was 6 or 7 years old I never forget that. It was in the middle of winter really cold out. And he opened the freezer door and there was the body of a single animAL in a freezer several feet deep.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Right?

Elon Musk doesnt spew the left wing narratives like he is supposed to so.....that makes him "teh right".

I absolutely love Elon for telling all of them to go fuck themselves. He ain’t with the bullshit

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right?

I absolutely love Elon for telling all of them to go fuck themselves. He ain’t with the bullshit

Exchange 1 tech dictator for another @The Countess.

None is the better, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh an BTW guys.....spent 20 bucks on.....Sea Monkeys.

Yep. I dont know if that's normal or inflated but 20 fucking dollars for brine shrimp that barely live for 1 year. And the cheap little habitat they come with.

Seems kinda steep to me lol.

I also do not remember needing to wait 24 hours before dumping the sea monkey eggs into the water. So yesterday we got the water in, put the sea monkey water purifying powder in, then read to wait a day.

And that sucks because Squish left yesterday afternoon with Babba and she is gone until Monday. Her and her cousin are staying with my mother in law all weekend. Tomorrow they are going to see The Wizard of Oz live so shes super excited about it.

So I guess I have to put the sea monkey eggs in without her :(

We are doing lots of science this summer so we gardened last week. This week Sea monkeys. I just spent 30 some bucks on a butterfly habitat and caterpillars so we can do that whole thing and then growing bullfrog tadpoles.

How are 6 caterpillars and a cheap netted habitat 30 some bucks? I still bought it all but it was all ten dollars more than I was expecting lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

Are we accusing Elon of being a tech dictator before we even see what happens now?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

This one is different. If you can’t see that by now, you probably never will. No point in even trying to show you

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yep. I dont know if that's normal or inflated but 20 fucking dollars for brine shrimp that barely live for 1 year. And the cheap little habitat they come with.

I also do not remember needing to wait 24 hours before dumping the sea monkey eggs into the water. So yesterday we got the water in, put the sea monkey water purifying powder in, then read to wait a day.

And that sucks because Squish left yesterday afternoon with Babba and she is gone until Monday. Her and her cousin are staying with my mother in law all weekend. Tomorrow they are going to see The Wizard of Oz live so shes super excited about it.

We are doing lots of science this summer so we gardened last week. This week Sea monkeys. I just spent 30 some bucks on a butterfly habitat and caterpillars so we can do that whole thing and then growing bullfrog tadpoles.

How are 6 caterpillars and a cheap netted habitat 30 some bucks? I still bought it all but it was all ten dollars more than I was expecting lol.

She loves that stuff, huh? I remember my girls being in the backyard all day catching Rollie pollies and snails lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

Are we accusing Elon of being a tech dictator before we even see what happens now?

I think the Internet needs to be regulated with ordinary citizens being able to call out the excesses of Big Tech no matter who owns it.

I don't trust Elon Musk either.

He said shit like we need more people on the planet so he'll have more customers to buy his cars in the future.

Like any businessman he's just guided by his own selfish interests not the greater good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She loves that stuff, huh? I remember my girls being in the backyard all day catching Rollie pollies and snails lol.

Oh yes.

Gigi (my 16 year old) takes her over to that mucky pond we have here and they stomp around in stinky mud trying to catch toads and frogs. Gigi has never grown out of that.

I remember once in FL .....when GiGi was in elementary school, during her last recess she collected at least 100 small snails. Shoved them in her pocket. Smuggled them onto the bus. Brought them into the condo.. .and put them all in a drawer in her bathroom (she has her own bathroom)

When I went in there, snails were EVERYWHERE. All over the sink. The mirror and wall, on the toilet paper... everywhere. I just about had a heart attack :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

I think the Internet needs to be regulated with ordinary citizens being able to call out the excesses of Big Tech no matter who owns it.

He said shit like we need more people planet so he'll have more customers to buy his cars in the future.

Like any businessman he's just guided by his own selfish interests not the greater good.

That doesnt make him a dictator, Joe. You should wait and honestly judge what he does with Twitter before judging him prematurely of being just another big tech dictator.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

He said shit like we need more people on the planet so he'll have more customers to buy his cars in the future.

I think you should banned from the internet because you're on the low end of the spectrum.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

He said shit like we need more people planet so he'll have more customers to buy his cars in the future.

That doesnt make him a dictator, Joe. You should wait and honestly judge what he does with Twitter before judging him prematurely of being just another big tech dictator.

I think we need an Internet Bill of Rights @Dove y.

And that would include among other things, setting limits on the power of Big Tech no matter who owns it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

And that would include among other things, setting limits on the power of Big Tech no matter who owns it.

We arent talking about that though. That's another topic.

You said Elon was just another big tech dictator but he hasnt even started anything yet. I'm saying it's unfair to judge someones performance before they even give it, is all.

Let the guy have a chance to show what he is about.

When WE were saying that same thing you just said we were patronized with the "private business can do what they want" thing. So someone came along to work within that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

You said Elon was just another big tech dictator but he hasnt even started anything yet. I'm saying it's unfair to judge someones performance before they even give it, is all.

When WE were saying that same thing you just said we were patronized with the "private business can do what they want" thing. So someone came along to work within that.

Joe couldn't even do that with President elect Trump...

Joe is brain-dead...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

Joe is brain-dead...

Really he dismissed Trump before he even took office?

You know even I gave Biden a chance and Bidens first day in office he signed away me and daughters sex based rights. The damage Biden has caused the country in his nearly 50 years of "service" is grotesque.

Even with his crime bill record, the war on drugs idiocy.....I gave him a chance. He shat it the FIRST day.

And the thing is I can bluntly list exactly what he has done that I hate. Things that directly impact our lives.

Our personal feels about a person in any sort of power position should be completely moot and just their performance should be judged.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

And yet I agree with you that the present arrangement doesn't work either.

I also agree with you that the MSM has used fear mongering about Elon Musk and others without addressing the excesses of Big Tech which they should have when Parler got shut down. MSM was content to go along with the status quo and say nothing as long as it benefited them.

It's at that point that the government should have stepped in and slammed the brakes on Big Tech & told them they overstepped their acceptable limits.

The reason it comes down to 1 billionaire having to buy out another to achieve a perceived 'balance' or parity has been a lack of regulation. Likewise CNN can't close down fox news or vice versa because there's a regulatory body, the FCC, which prevents them from doing it.

Big Tech needs to be similarly regulated too.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

Joe is brain-dead...

Really he dismissed Trump before he even took office?

You know even I gave Biden a chance and Bidens first day in office he signed away me and daughters sex based rights. The damage Biden has caused the country in his nearly 50 years of "service" is grotesque.

Even with his crime bill record, the war on drugs idiocy.....I gave him a chance. He shat it the FIRST day.

And the thing is I can bluntly list exactly what he has done that I hate. Things that directly impact our lives.

Our personal feels about a person in any sort of power position should be completely moot and just their performance should be judged.

Joe swallowed the Kool-Aid on Trump from day 1 and he's never backed down.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

I also agree with you that the MSM has used fear mongering about Elon Musk and others without addressing the excesses of Big Tech which they should have when Parler got shut down. MSM was content to go along with the status quo and say nothing as long as it benefited them.

It's at that point that the government should have stepped in and slammed the brakes on Big Tech & told them they overstepped their acceptable limits.

The reason it comes down to 1 billionaire having to buy out another to achieve a perceived 'balance' or parity has been a lack of regulation. Likewise CNN can't close down fox news or vice versa because there's a regulatory body, the FCC, which prevents them from doing it.

^^^ a collective of election stealing Trump hating beings bought out by a perceived libertarian is....get it.... a lack of balance and regulation!

Bwahahahahahaha...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

^^^ a collective of election stealing Trump hating beings bought out by a perceived libertarian is....get it.... a lack of balance and regulation!

Bwahahahahahaha...

But I'm no fan or groupie of Elon Musk tho.
Never have been.

ie - faults with his driverless cars which ran over and killed people.
This is a key issue about his products and lack of accountability.
Will we all be able to criticize Tesla for safety issues on the new and revamped Twitter?

ie - Musk 'worries' about a steep population decline on a planet which is fast depleting its remaining natural resources. Am I also free to criticiae Musk about the flaws in his arguments on Twitter as well?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

Bwahahahahahaha...

Never have been.

Will we all be able to criticize Tesla for safety issues on the new and revamped Twitter?

ie - Musk 'worries' about a steep population decline on a planet which is fast depleting its remaining natural resources. Am I also free to criticiae Musk about the flaws in his arguments on Twitter as well?

You're digging an uncharacteristically deeper hole that you even don't often start...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right?

None is the better, eh?

Bwahahahahahaha...

Never have been.

You're digging an uncharacteristically deeper hole that you even don't often start...

I never have liked nor trusted Elon Musk - long before he bought Twitter, and I indicated that in prior posts months ago.

I also said the same thing about your hero Putin as well.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
59c1956938d20d20008b854d
59c1756b38d20d2b008b83bd
59c18c6838d20d20008b84d1
HOLY CRAP I remember that SunnyD being like, 5 bucks a gallon

Tampico used to be 1,99

Crap, things there are just as bad as here.