What items have you noticed have gone up by 20% or more?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Factually, it's happening.

MSM and the jew'ilk will play it for all it's worth so the "elite" can have their motzaballs and eat them too.
Cause "climate change", or some shit.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

See ya later Loosers!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Noticed today, Pasta up 25%, Cooking oil being rationed to 1 a person. Never buy it as its for retards who dont know how to render fat or cook with other oils.
Honestly, I don't think I've seen a single item that falls within the reported 8-9% inflation stats.

Even a cup of coffee has gone from 2.15 to 2.60

how do people making less than 100K per year survive through this?

I'm not doing bad but I'm good at surviving. I always buy bulk (and low waste) on most things and that helps. I learned a long time ago how to avoid how expensive being poor is.

We are annoyed but still doing okay.

My biggest issue is we are slowly renovating this place and on top of gas and groceries going up....so did wood and everything else. I normally stick to reclaimed/recycled materials and I'm taking the time I need to to ensure everything we use we got recycled or we get from marketplace or organizations that use profits for a cause we like. Like the Habitat for Humanity stores where they sell donated items and use the money for helping homeless people. And we only hire small business contractors.

Over all our living expenses went up nearly 500 extra dollars a month due to inflation.

I find one way to keep food costs down is stick to basic staples @Dove y. Stay away from these packaged value added items and stick to just buying basic foods like eggs fish nuts rice vegetables & coffee. Even candy like bulk dark chocolate can be had for a decent price. I mostly eat trail mix for snax tho. Basic foods haven't seem to gone up too much 8n my city.

Can live on $10 or less for food per day which isn't too bad for where I live.

Know of any other ways ta keep the food cost down?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Black chicks have low self esteem ... they'll litterally take any whiteish dood, the saying goes if it wasnt fer black chicks ugly guys wouldnt get girlfriends

It's actually called divesting and there are very solid reasons for it.

Js.
here its called wigger-man LOL we point an laugh at the zebras :LOL3:
as a courtesy, I just wanted to point out that "wigger-men" and "zebras" have nothing to do with items that have risen in price 20% or more due to this runaway inflation

just saying
no they do bro, thier Adidas and nikes and not to mention the 40's yer girl must drink ffs must be through the rooF
Your cerebral palsey must be costing an arm and a dick to manage these days huh?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Noticed today, Pasta up 25%, Cooking oil being rationed to 1 a person. Never buy it as its for retards who dont know how to render fat or cook with other oils.
Honestly, I don't think I've seen a single item that falls within the reported 8-9% inflation stats.

I'm not doing bad but I'm good at surviving. I always buy bulk (and low waste) on most things and that helps. I learned a long time ago how to avoid how expensive being poor is.

My biggest issue is we are slowly renovating this place and on top of gas and groceries going up....so did wood and everything else. I normally stick to reclaimed/recycled materials and I'm taking the time I need to to ensure everything we use we got recycled or we get from marketplace or organizations that use profits for a cause we like. Like the Habitat for Humanity stores where they sell donated items and use the money for helping homeless people. And we only hire small business contractors.

Over all our living expenses went up nearly 500 extra dollars a month due to inflation.

I find one way to keep food costs down is stick to basic staples @Dove y. Stay away from these packaged value added items and stick to just buying basic foods like eggs fish nuts rice vegetables & coffee. Even candy like bulk dark chocolate can be had for a decent price. I mostly eat trail mix for snax tho. Basic foods haven't seem to gone up too much 8n my city.

Basic foods are up 10-20%.

Butter, milk, eggs, flour, veggies, fruits....

Quality meat has gone up more

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

A petite ribeye is 18 bucks now

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Scotch filets are between 45-55 a kilo in the supermarkets.... and it's not even export quality.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe you need to buckle down an take a serious inventory of your lifestyle choices, and maybe pick up a part time job, if you can't cover your nut.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Scotch filets are between 45-55 a kilo in the supermarkets.... and it's not even export quality.
Are you in the highlands? You folks have some good stock over there.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Are you in the highlands? You folks have some good stock over there.

No.... temperate rain forest....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Someone tell me please how to quote someone without quoting all of them in an ongoing quote thingie.
WTF

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Maybe you need to buckle down an take a serious inventory of your lifestyle choices, and maybe pick up a part time job, if you can't cover your nut.
Maybe you need to piss off and stop wearing your helmet backwards so you can read properly, dick for brains

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Quotes and quotes and here, have a few more. How the fuck you all talk and have proper conversations with a quote system like this?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Quotes and quotes and here, have a few more. How fuck you all talk and have proper conversations with a quote system like this?
Most forum software defaults to multi-quote posts. It should be very easy for the Admin to change that to single quote only. On phpBB boards, takes about three seconds to change to single quote.
I got through the first sentence, and ya lost me. Blah, blah, blah...