What items have you noticed have gone up by 20% or more?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Best start stalking up, now.
Dry goods... beans, rice, peanut butter annnd... seeds of any kind.. If you have them, learn how to dry them out and save them.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Think about this topic. It's a serious one and a not so distant reality. What will you do when they crank up the demand so high it's impossible to reach and then the power grids get shut down, water supply cut. You really think the other super powers are gonna float you? Guess again.

Wat you gonna do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Think about this topic. It's a serious one and a not so distant reality. What will you do when they crank up the demand so high it's impossible to reach and then the power grids get shut down, water supply cut. You really think the other super powers are gonna float you? Guess again.

Wat you gonna do?

We moved to an old trailor more out in a ruralish area because we feel we will have a better go out here. So far we are.

If we need to bail on the land....we can. So...there is that. We can literally haul this trailor anywhere ourselves.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
What they're doing now I've called mind control of saturation by proxy. My bff, laughes at me when I go on full tilt rants. But she knows I'm not lying. She sees.
From the covid to the poor Texas border(what a shit show), to oh Lawdy the Jews in the Ukraine need your dollas...

Agenda 2030 peeps.
Ain't no conspiracy mumbo jumbo.
Word.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What they're doing now I've called mind control of saturation by proxy. My bff, laughes at me when I go on full tilt rants. But she knows I'm not lying. She sees.
From the covid to the poor Texas border(what a shit show), to oh Lawdy the Jews in the Ukraine need your dollas...

Agenda 2030 peeps.
Word.

Well here is the thing. I dont jump on any certainty that cannot be yet proven. But we know things are very rotten. And we know people have become increasingly tribal and hateful.

And the government didnt research and put so much into mind control (operation mocking bird....that horrific MK Ultra they did to innocent people)....for no reason.

What happens, happens. Cant really do much but stick to our values and do the right things and hope for the best.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Agenda 2030 peeps.
Word.

Well here is the thing. I dont jump on any certainty that cannot be yet proven. But we know things are very rotten. And we know people have become increasingly tribal and hateful.

And the government didnt research and put so much into mind control (operation mocking bird....that horrific MK Ultra they did to innocent people)....for no reason.

What happens, happens. Cant really do much but stick to our values and do the right things and hope for the best.
You think mocking bird and MK Ultra were shelved? Guess again.

You draw a line, hold the line. Period.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
They'll start using the term "Slow Disclosure", before long.
Their way of combating the truths that the brainwashed slowly wake too. If you been jabbed 4x's over, too late. Jabbed yer youth, too late... slow disclosure.

...amongst other slowly disclosed things as it were.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Black chicks have low self esteem ... they'll litterally take any whiteish dood, the saying goes if it wasnt fer black chicks ugly guys wouldnt get girlfriends

It's actually called divesting and there are very solid reasons for it.

Js.
here its called wigger-man LOL we point an laugh at the zebras :LOL3:
as a courtesy, I just wanted to point out that "wigger-men" and "zebras" have nothing to do with items that have risen in price 20% or more due to this runaway inflation

just saying
no they do bro, thier Adidas and nikes and not to mention the 40's yer girl must drink ffs must be through the rooF

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can I git a waa waa early in tha morni9n'

shits goin' up ...
my bike tires were 40 now 70

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fucking egg roll were a buck ... the good ones too, with bean sprouts not the fucking cabbage crappy ones ... now theyre 1 fiddy !

pohk fried rice was 8 bucks now almost 11 $$

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I save at least a third off groceries and watch weight and volume.... but many things have sky-rocketed...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
The rate I charge to haul dirt has gone up $15/hour this year. This is the largest single rate increase I've ever seen in my industry...
Dirt/sand is a hot commodity, especially sand. Can you imagine on all this globe, sand would be worth more than oil? That reality is coming to bare too. Who'da thunk it.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Dirt/sand is a hot commodity, especially sand. Can you imagine on all this globe, sand would be worth more than oil? That reality is coming to bare too. Who'da thunk it.
Yep. There's huge money to be made with gravel, as it's needed for almost everything construction related. Roads, concrete, new builds, you name it.

Owning a gravel pit is akin to owning a money printer... And the best part is they simply sell the gravel pit when it has run its course to developers so they can build luxury condos on it. Often the hole in the middle becomes their new man made luxury 'lake'...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Agenda 2030 peeps.
Word.

You think mocking bird and MK Ultra were shelved? Guess again.

You draw a line, hold the line. Period.

Uh no I dont.....that was my point. ;)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Gravels and sands won't be worth much when the recession officially gets called.

Arguably we're already in it and barrelling towards a great depression on less favourable terms than the last one.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Yep. There's huge money to be made with gravel, as it's needed for almost everything construction related. Roads, concrete, new builds, you name it.

Owning a gravel pit is akin to owning a money printer... And the best part is they simply sell the gravel pit when it has run its course to developers so they can build luxury condos on it. Often the hole in the middle becomes their new man made luxury 'lake'...
Takes a specific sand structure to do what much of our infrastructure and those of major industries and counrtries need, not just ours.
Sand in it's perfect building form, is becoming extinct. Quickly.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Gravels and sands won't be worth much when the recession officially gets called.

Arguably we're already in it and barrelling towards a great depression on less favourable terms than the last one.
I disagree. I haul gravel, and things are busy enough for us to up our rates to higher than they've ever been. $15/hour increase this year isn't chump change...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Wrong.
Sand in the geometric form needed for many, many things... will be worth a fortune.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
And it won't happen over night. But the strain of it will just be another "slow disclosure".