What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We actually went to bed and slept. My bestie went and met this woman at Panera he had been talking to and broke it off with her last evening. Which makes me happy even if we were still just friends. I wasn't a big fan of her from what I saw. I also love that he is the sort who will have an in person sit down to end a relationship and doesn't dump over text or by ghosting.

About to take a shower and then I have two cats being picked up and taken to a new home (not my tuxies...I'm keeping Prudey and Mabel). We are gonna take the dog for a walk, and then have smoothies and start our day. We may or may not go to the grocery store for bread to make subs. We are out of coffee now so we need to fix that.....he doesn't drink coffee but I've on it.

We have a case of beer (not Bud) and a bottle of bourbon and we are gonna get into that at 3pm so we can be in bed by midnight lol.

It's gonna be a nice and relaxed day

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got done helping with cutting down the tree I spoke about yesterday.. It was too big of a job for 3 of us amateurs and next time would def hire a tree service for a job that size lol . I am sweaty and my boobs itch from the debris :D

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Went to the farmers market early. Rode my bike for an hour. Too bloody warm to do anything now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The man is napping. The Squish is watching a movie with grandma. I'm drinking bourbon.

20230506-165819.jpg

:D

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We just got home, we went for a walk at the San Diego River Park (lots of water as it has rained so much lately) then stopped off at Handel's Old Fashioned Ice Cream because the boys kept demanding it. Man, was that place packed. Even for a Saturday afternoon there wasn't a parking space left, a line down the sidewalk, as every couple with kids was there to get milk shakes, ice cream cones, and sundaes.

I had the chocolate raspberry truffle shake with chocolate fudge bits in it. So damn good but I only get it once a month.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right now I'm having a beer(not Bud light. We have Labatts Blue....which has a funny after taste IMO) and sitting in the office gazing at a perfect man and feeling like a fucking teenager.

My 17 year old is in here filling us in on her friends dramas. Squish is eating mac and cheese.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Sleeping. Didn't get enough last night. Nothing new but the bed is so fucking comfortable DAMNIT! if only the mind would be comfortable and shut off for 8 or so hours

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Woke at 3:30 am on Sunday, off to work by 6:30 (Boss lets us work whatever hours we like). Got home and consumed two burritos from the fridge with ranch dressing and hot sauce, few whiskeys, on my second cup of black coffee now. I should stop before it gets much later.... (6:30 pm here)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting ready for brunch on the westside with my girls cause that’s what we do in LA. The Chanel bag is coming out today. I’m wearing a free people maxi cause I’m a hippie soul. Cheers xoxo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting ready for brunch on the westside with my girls cause that’s what we do in LA. The Chanel bag is coming out today. I’m wearing a free people maxi cause I’m a hippie soul. Cheers xoxo

Nice to know you live a normal life. Not an angry fat ass. Not a confused Hermaphrodite. Not a blowup doll collector. Cheers to you. Enjoy your day

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been cleaning the house, doing laundry and preparing for work tomorrow.. I only work 2 days next week, so that makes me happy Yippie :)

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
do you clean ducts for free? you can clean mine if you would like to. i hate em. they quack too much from the sewage major brings up here in toronto. if you can thank you in advance. no you can't lick my pussy she is underage pervert

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm just waking up. Im having coffee right now and thinking about life. The man woke up at 2am and he laid there for an hour experimenting with me.....so kissing my forehead and rubbing my back makes me stop snoring. I actually haven't shared a bed with anyone for 7 years. Yes I know i was married....I slept on the couch. Being next to someone every night, and someone I've slept next to so many times over the years, feels awesome.

He just ran to CVS for milk and my 17 year old went with him so I'm thinking about making pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And now I'm sitting at the table watching the man make.....crab cake biscuits. :D

He also brought home brownie mix and chocolate frosting because yesterday I said I wished I had chocolate.

So I'm probably gonna make those in a few lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And now I'm sitting at the table watching the man make.....crab cake biscuits. :D

He also brought home brownie mix and chocolate frosting because yesterday I said I wished I had chocolate.

So I'm probably gonna make those in a few lol
Chuck us a recipe Dove…I love crab!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Chuck us a recipe Dove…I love crab!

Lol he is in his office doing his weekly vital reading right now.

He keeps track of his BP and sugar and goes to the doctor regularly. He has MS and just took care of dying mother until she passed and I have had two friends die on me over the years so I nag him on this. The important thing is....he listens.

He said it's basically mock red lobster biscuits with crab meat in them

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol he is in his office doing his weekly vital reading right now.

He keeps track of his BP and sugar and goes to the doctor regularly. He has MS and just took care of dying mother until she passed and I have had two friends die on me over the years so I nag him on this. The important thing is....he listens.

He said it's basically mock red lobster biscuits with crab meat in them
Shellfish raises your cholesterol…mine is sky high! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He was fussing about his cholesterol a few months ago lol.

And we laugh because we used to live on a diet of alcohol and nicotine lol
I eat pretty healthily…but always had a high cholesterol. I was baffled…and then my aunt who worked for a GP told me that a shellfish diet increases your cholesterol. Mrs Breakfall spoils me with all sorts of shellfish. She was worried and said that she should stop. I said, “don’t you dare…I’ll take my chances!” Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I eat pretty healthily…but always had a high cholesterol. I was baffled…and then my aunt who worked for a GP told me that a shellfish diet increases your cholesterol. Mrs Breakfall spoils me with all sorts of shellfish. She was worried and said that she should stop. I said, “don’t you dare…I’ll take my chances!” Lol

I try to spoil this guy but he is such a care taker it's hard. He never let's me do anything for him. I have to just do things without asking him....so that's what I do.

He loves to cook and he is super good at it so he is the one who spoils with food. He even makes plates and brings them to me. He makes it all pretty lol.

We have that drive to serve and please in common so it almost becomes a competition but it's balancing pretty good. We also eat pretty healthy and drink tons of water. Two walks a day. He loves my smoothies :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I try to spoil this guy but he is such a care taker it's hard. He never let's me do anything for him. I have to just do things without asking him....so that's what I do.

He loves to cook and he is super good at it so he is the one who spoils with food. He even makes plates and brings them to me. He makes it all pretty lol.

We have that drive to serve and please in common so it almost becomes a competition but it's balancing pretty good. We also eat pretty healthy and drink tons of water. Two walks a day. He loves my smoothies :D
A recipe made in heaven! :ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A recipe made in heaven! :ThumbsUp1:

It's kinda frustrating, honestly. He has always been like this and I've let him serve me this way through our entire friendship. I come to him to be babied.

But now we are out of the friendzone I want to do things for him and if I ask he says no. So now I just do the shit without asking him and he tells me I don't have to do anything...I don't do it because I have to.

It's always been him doing so much for others and it's foreign and uncomfortable for him to allow another person to do things for him.

We butt heads here.....I hope you are right.