What R U Smoking?

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
I've been smoking a lotta the oil shit lately... way less coughing for me but not exactly the same as smoking flowers... kinda chemical tasting.
the vape/oil seems slower and the high sort of creeps up on me

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
thats what i thought too but og kush tasted lemony and made me super energetic and happy

the others make me feel like a content slug lol

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
The Goddess gave me another of her surprise caramels. I tried to light it for about an hour, but it wouldn't burn. By then it looked like a bite of steak, so I ate it. So that's how I got into this mess.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Marlboro 100's lite X about 10 per day - - - - - -

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Got my package in and came with a sample pack(4 2g strain)

smoking Jet Fuel,Death Bubba,Comotose OG,Purple Girl Scout Cookies,AK-47,Black Gas.. Time to make a review

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Smoked some birthday cake, courtesy of a friend. Feeling inspirational after a day at work.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
5 lb brisket - - - - - - - -

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I smoked some Birthday Cake yesterday. Courtesy of a friend. It felt mighty fine!

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Was in NorCal last week. Wedding cake. Girl Scout cookie, and a shit load of gummy bears. Well received in Tamarindo. The Ticos here are growing and processing some good weed here too.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Had to look it up. Birthday Cake and Wedding Cake are the same, I think. It sure felt like a birthday present!

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Not getting on with this star dog , it smells real dank but it’s not that strong .

Top Bottom