What are your lungs indulging on today?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I just say no to drug's and booze- - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn! And a brother cant get an invite!? Lookin' good man! Currently tokin' Gorilla Glue lol.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
completely out, or at least down to my keef that I scraped out of my grinder. My guy has switched entirely over to "dabs?" I dunno, but he doesnt have any "flowers" and he is literally the only other person I know in my city that smokes weed. Not sure what I am gonna do, might have to make a 600 mile drive home and back to get some. Which sucks.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Dabs will fuck you up.

I prefer not to be that high.

I guess I'm lucky to only travel to places where it is legal.

It's interesting to see how it is treated in different areas.

CO and CA you can see and smell the flower and they weigh it out in front of you. Edibles here are rather week, they are regulated in portions. You need two to three gummies/chocolate to get food and high. In CA you can eat a portion and be fucked up for hours, or it could do nothing. No regulation. In WA all flower is pre-packaged and sealed. They treat it like alcohol and once opened it is like an open container of alcohol.

I picked up gummies and flower yesterday.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I’ve never used a dab rig but a vape is quite nice. It’s easily concealed and transportable, and it smells way less than smoking the flower. The only downside to that is, because it’s so easy, my brain wants to do it all the time. Tolerance goes up pretty fast. Plus if I do it too much I feel shitty the next day, like I’m slow and weak. Hard to explain.

I know there are different concentrates but out here everyone just calls it all wax. The shit I used to get was brown/yellow, and it honestly looked like nasty ear wax. It gets you high as fuuuuuuuuuck though.

So yes, I would highly recommend trying your friend’s dabs.

Overall though I’ve realized I prefer the flower. I like the ritual of smoking. And since I more or less quit smoking cigarettes it seems like I get higher now. Frenetic

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dabs will fuck you up.

In WA all flower is pre-packaged and sealed. They treat it like alcohol and once opened it is like an open container of alcohol.

I didnt know that lol. Hell when I was there it was always on me, and I lit up frequently in public lol. Even my 67 year old aunt broke out a joint a few times and started blazin' in public lol.

And now I wanna try dabs Thrill

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’ve never used a dab rig but a vape is quite nice. It’s easily concealed and transportable, and it smells way less than smoking the flower. The only downside to that is, because it’s so easy, my brain wants to do it all the time. Tolerance goes up pretty fast. Plus if I do it too much I feel shitty the next day, like I’m slow and weak. Hard to explain.

Overall though I’ve realized I prefer the flower. I like the ritual of smoking. And since I more or less quit smoking cigarettes it seems like I get higher now. Frenetic

I tried vaping flower, didnt like it as much, Im with you man, traditional. My pinch hitter makes me wanna smoke more lol. Glad you are still cig free man, yes you do get higher!

Hmmm, you may be onto something with the "too much/next day". I get like that too! Normally when I drink, my smoking goes up, so I chalked it up to alcohol. Maybe its both, or my body is going through something that it didnt before, I think its called age lol.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I definitely smoke more when I drink. If I'm shithoused and high at the same time I can burn through a pack of cigarettes in about three hours. The last time I drank I ended up passing out in a puddle of my own vomit though, so lesson learned I guess. I used to be able to chainsmoke bong bowls but these days I'll share a blunt or two with my girlfriend and be good. Less is more.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I've tried wax, shatter is popular out her.

Basically looks like tree resin, or amber.

I prefer flower, easier to dose and time out.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I wish I could actually smell weed when it’s burning. When I’m smoking I can smell it when I first light it but after a hit or two I don’t really notice it unless smoke goes directly in my face. I’m aware of the weed smell but can’t really tell how strong it is. If I’m not smoking myself but near others who are, the smell remains pungent.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
My state got legalized a while ago but there are no recreational dispensaries open yet, only medical. I saw an article saying an ounce will cost $320, and I think that’s before taxes. Sorry, no thanks.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Purple Rain.. called such because damn, it IS purple in colour.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I quit smoking almost 6 years ago. Vaping Trabuco Vapor's "Coppercrest" from a Vaporesso NRG tank mounted on a Smoant Ranker 218 mod, powered at 60 watts, medium airflow.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
So I just found out Raw makes cones that are fucking ginormous. Kinda wanna smoke the 12” one(Supernatural I think?). Would probably take a 1/2 oz to load it. Seems wasteful though. Maybe for a special occasion.