What R U Smoking?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Yeah, even for the über strong stuff that rather overpriced.

I would rather smoke Sativas more than smoking the Indicas but it's really hard to find Sativas around here.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Nothing at the moment but I am enjoying a cold beer.

Pocketful of Sunshine

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Girl Scout Crack when I need to be awake and OG Kush CBD when I need to sleep.

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Purple Rain.. called such because damn, it IS purple in colour.

Kilroy

...was here.
I quit smoking almost 6 years ago. Vaping Trabuco Vapor's "Coppercrest" from a Vaporesso NRG tank mounted on a Smoant Ranker 218 mod, powered at 60 watts, medium airflow.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
So I just found out Raw makes cones that are fucking ginormous. Kinda wanna smoke the 12” one(Supernatural I think?). Would probably take a 1/2 oz to load it. Seems wasteful though. Maybe for a special occasion.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Frank's Gift/ACDC/Wedding Cake

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Stinking nasty skunk, iv got a migraine coming I can feel it, and skunk is the only thing that stops it, don’t ask me why , soon as I see them fuzzy lines out comes the skunk and I don’t get a head ache.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Stinking nasty skunk, iv got a migraine coming I can feel it, and skunk is the only thing that stops it, don’t ask me why , soon as I see them fuzzy lines out comes the skunk and I don’t get a head ache.
Smoking some Skunk #1 myself got all stoked hoping it was the roadkill kind, over 15 years now and the quest continues..

you are one lucky duck

Incognito2u

Dedicated Deviant
Don't know what its called, don't care. It's 2 toke and that's what matters

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Smoking some Skunk #1 myself got all stoked hoping it was the roadkill kind, over 15 years now and the quest continues..

you are one lucky duck
Pity you don’t live close by, I’ve got a big bag of the most dirtiest skunk you could ever buy, best night sleep ever, must be the ketamine it’s dipped in. The whole house smells of it even before you open the bag.i wouldn’t smoke it all the time cos it’s a bit trippy, couple of puffs and you can’t even walk straight lol.

realgrimm

Super Moderator
wedding cake and tsunami

Got some Wedding Cake also, really pretty plant nicely covered in trichomes

Haven't tried Tsunami yet

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I’ve only gotten a couple hours of sleep, I drank last night, and the only thing I ate today was KFC(which always fucks with me). Shared a blunt with the girl and felt like I was about to black out. Fun times.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Grimm I like wedding cake quite a bit, Tsunami is a CBD heavy indica so they balance each
other out well. Tsunami is a strain I grow but I don't think I will grow wedding cake. I have access to it because I have worked with the Cookies fam. Have you tried Champagne?

realgrimm

Super Moderator
Grimm I like wedding cake quite a bit, Tsunami is a CBD heavy indica so they balance each
other out well. Tsunami is a strain I grow but I don't think I will grow wedding cake. I have access to it because I have worked with the Cookies fam. Have you tried Champagne?
Ha , saw some Pink Champagne and almost pulled the trigger on it ,but never ended up grabbing it

Top Bottom