What R U Smoking?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stinking nasty skunk, iv got a migraine coming I can feel it, and skunk is the only thing that stops it, don’t ask me why , soon as I see them fuzzy lines out comes the skunk and I don’t get a head ache.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Stinking nasty skunk, iv got a migraine coming I can feel it, and skunk is the only thing that stops it, don’t ask me why , soon as I see them fuzzy lines out comes the skunk and I don’t get a head ache.
Smoking some Skunk #1 myself got all stoked hoping it was the roadkill kind, over 15 years now and the quest continues..

you are one lucky duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Smoking some Skunk #1 myself got all stoked hoping it was the roadkill kind, over 15 years now and the quest continues..

you are one lucky duck

Pity you don’t live close by, I’ve got a big bag of the most dirtiest skunk you could ever buy, best night sleep ever, must be the ketamine it’s dipped in. The whole house smells of it even before you open the bag.i wouldn’t smoke it all the time cos it’s a bit trippy, couple of puffs and you can’t even walk straight lol.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I’ve only gotten a couple hours of sleep, I drank last night, and the only thing I ate today was KFC(which always fucks with me). Shared a blunt with the girl and felt like I was about to black out. Fun times.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Grimm I like wedding cake quite a bit, Tsunami is a CBD heavy indica so they balance each
other out well. Tsunami is a strain I grow but I don't think I will grow wedding cake. I have access to it because I have worked with the Cookies fam. Have you tried Champagne?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Grimm I like wedding cake quite a bit, Tsunami is a CBD heavy indica so they balance each
other out well. Tsunami is a strain I grow but I don't think I will grow wedding cake. I have access to it because I have worked with the Cookies fam. Have you tried Champagne?

Ha , saw some Pink Champagne and almost pulled the trigger on it ,but never ended up grabbing it

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
On the highest CBD flower I can find.

My skin salve feels amazing, but i dont feel anything other than soft.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Alien crack?

I can't remember the stupid names.

One states OG is another's shit.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Too many stupid names for weed. I just want the best you have... call it "good" for simplicity. The price will tell the tale, unless it's a cornholing.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
my nephew hit me up , lovely taste , high with no real munchies to fight , price .. $270.00 per oz ...delivered to his favorite uncle ....
tenor.gif
Purple Punch
BKJAWwQKPF.jpg

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
i
my nephew hit me up , lovely taste , high with no real munchies to fight , price .. $270.00 per oz ...delivered to his favorite uncle ....
tenor.gif
Purple Punch
BKJAWwQKPF.jpg

I thought that stuff was supposed to be green? Why does it look like moldy cauliflower with cheese?

Bro , don't smoke for a while look again for 30 minutes , if it doesn't look like Goofy Grape ... call the nut house
s-l300.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can’t tell the difference half the time, ammo ,cookie, fuck it as long as it gets me stoned you can call it diorrea for all I care.