What R U Smoking?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

how was/is it?...........Well Jeannie

I could tell you myself , but my fingers will not behave currently :SmokeBreak3: IMO it's a mellow creeper , not too hard on the lungs , I like the taste so I've been rolling it

Purple Punch is a rare indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain created through crossing the classic Larry OG with the deliciously potent Grand Daddy Purps. With a one-two punch to the head of euphoric lifted effects and a super high 18-20% average THC level, you’ll feel the knockout high of Purple Punch almost immediately. You’ll feel a slam of euphoria followed by a heady lift that launches you into a state of pure happiness. As your mind creeps higher and higher, your body will begin to drift away into a relaxing state that is very sedative and heady, often leading to a long and peaceful sleep. In combination with its high THC level, these effects make Purple Punch perfect for killing the effects of insomnia, chronic stress, nausea, chronic pain, and depression. This bud has fluffy oversized bright neon green nugs with sparse red orange hairs and a coating of frosty tiny amber crystal trichomes. As you break apart each little nugget, aromas of earthy blueberries and grapes are released accented by a sweet herbal overtone. The flavor is very sweet with a vanilla blueberry taste that has a touch of slightly sour grape candy.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
My favorite thing about reading stoners talking about pot is how y'all make it sound all fancy and hoity-toity and shit like it's a wine tasting, but the names of the stuff totally ruin it.

"It has mellow notes of anise, bergamot, and juniper berry, with just a delicate lacing of lavender... ehhhhhw, you simply must try the Hard Veiny Dwarf Cock!"

lmao

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now that you mention it, pot has almost become like wine tasting to a degree lol. Sometimes I just like the names, and knowing when I get that name again that I know what to expect to a degree. Like for instance, the BEST I ever had, was Purple Urkle Sour Diesel :ThumbsUp2:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
my nephew hit me up , lovely taste , high with no real munchies to fight , price .. $270.00 per oz ...delivered to his favorite uncle ....
tenor.gif
Purple Punch
BKJAWwQKPF.jpg

I thought that stuff was supposed to be green? Why does it look like moldy cauliflower with cheese?
That look isbecause of the many huge trichomes on it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

how was/is it?...........Well Jeannie

I could tell you myself , but my fingers will not behave currently :SmokeBreak3: IMO it's a mellow creeper , not too hard on the lungs , I like the taste so I've been rolling it

Purple Punch is a rare indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain created through crossing the classic Larry OG with the deliciously potent Grand Daddy Purps. With a one-two punch to the head of euphoric lifted effects and a super high 18-20% average THC level, you’ll feel the knockout high of Purple Punch almost immediately. You’ll feel a slam of euphoria followed by a heady lift that launches you into a state of pure happiness. As your mind creeps higher and higher, your body will begin to drift away into a relaxing state that is very sedative and heady, often leading to a long and peaceful sleep. In combination with its high THC level, these effects make Purple Punch perfect for killing the effects of insomnia, chronic stress, nausea, chronic pain, and depression. This bud has fluffy oversized bright neon green nugs with sparse red orange hairs and a coating of frosty tiny amber crystal trichomes. As you break apart each little nugget, aromas of earthy blueberries and grapes are released accented by a sweet herbal overtone. The flavor is very sweet with a vanilla blueberry taste that has a touch of slightly sour grape candy.

i think your fingers r working just fine lol

wow that sounds nice:ChowDown:

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I live where it isnt legal so I dunno what its called, whatever the guy that gets it for me got, but some stanky ass weed. I had to move it out to the garage because it was literally stinking up my whole house. Its a few weeks old now so dried out and I can still smell the gram or so in my one-hitter in my pocket.

Sleepy stuff too, makes me wanna go take a nap. Not too bad with the munchies, a heady kinda buzz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Was doint TITS (This Is The Shit), now Im on Wet Dream.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Currently sipping a beer from Sweetwater brewery called "420 Strain G13 IPA." It has a strong pot flavor underpinning the hops. Not pot of course, but not bad.