What R U Smoking?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Damn that sounds like heaven to a yankee with no note ...YET

612133980_750x422.png

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
A buddy of mine in Cali sent me some gummy and licorice edibles, the mailman just delivered it. I'm eating one now, this is my first time. It says to wait 2 hours before eating any more... WHOOT!!! Imma finally see what all the fuss is!

I bet I need two - what do ya'll think? I have a high tolerance to EVERYTHING!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
A buddy of mine in Cali sent me some gummy and licorice edibles, the mailman just delivered it. I'm eating one now, this is my first time. It says to wait 2 hours before eating any more... WHOOT!!! Imma finally see what all the fuss is!

I bet I need two - what do ya'll think? I have a high tolerance to EVERYTHING!

Depends on how many mgs of THC are in it,and if its full spectrum(CBD/THC together)

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
It says 10 mg THC per, I have Sativa and Indica - no blend. I'm eating the sativa now - just ate another for a total of 2.

JUst waiting to see what happens.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It says 10 mg THC per, I have Sativa and Indica - no blend. I'm eating the sativa now - just ate another for a total of 2.

JUst waiting to see what happens.

Your High mite be thinking you are not High- - - - -

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I have 4 packages, 2 indica and 2 sativa. Each has ten 10mg gummies each. Sooooo, I'm supposed to eat just about the entire package? Shit, thats a lotta gummies to have to choke down!

So far my initial 20mg dose has had little effect on me - it's been 2 hours. I'll try 50 later this evening

And the 20 was sativa. I'll try indica next.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have 4 packages, 2 indica and 2 sativa. Each has ten 10mg gummies each. Sooooo, I'm supposed to eat just about the entire package? Shit, thats a lotta gummies to have to choke down!

So far my initial 20mg dose has had little effect on me - it's been 2 hours. I'll try 50 later this evening

And the 20 was sativa. I'll try indica next.

Sativa tends to make me sleepy, the smoke does. I've done edibles a few times, but never knew if it was Indica or Sativa. I did one 10mg and didnt feel much at all, did 3 and that seemed ok, but not super high or anything lol. Just made me melt into the couch and feel super mellow.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ammo as usual lol, this one blew my head off, I think it’s cos I hadn’t had a joint since early this morning.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Got some freebie strains sent to me in the mail to make a review, looks real nice

got some Straw Jerry,Pineapple Express and Snow White

If Im ever up your way, you better invite my ass over! lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lemon something, they couldnt remember the rest of the name lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Got some freebie strains sent to me in the mail to make a review, looks real nice

got some Straw Jerry,Pineapple Express and Snow White

If Im ever up your way, you better invite my ass over! lol

I'd buy a BBQ for the occasion I got those portable camping BBQ but I seen some off the food you cook.Amuurican greasy I'd be all over that..