What R U Smoking?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Got some freebie strains sent to me in the mail to make a review, looks real nice

got some Straw Jerry,Pineapple Express and Snow White

If Im ever up your way, you better invite my ass over! lol

I'd buy a BBQ for the occasion I got those portable camping BBQ but I seen some off the food you cook.Amuurican greasy I'd be all over that..

Hahha, right on! You would prolly like that smoked gouda mac and cheese I make too lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
about to smoke this

tumblr_pqo8vkM1wT1ris16so1_1280.jpg

I've heard of gelato, that it was super good. Had the AH before though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here ya go Grimm, smoked boneless ribs, smoked gouda mac and cheese, and my homemade baked beans lol.

ribs.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ammo dence and sticky buds, apparently. All I know is I’m sitting here giggling at nothing, so I’m happy.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Things I've smoked lately give me an unpleasant, unmanageable buzz. The candies, on the other hand are very pleasant.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Zensation

Leafly said:
PRODUCT DETAILS
Zensation belongs to a new generation of cannabis strains. From a selective inbreeding of an extremely potent indica and a well stable white strain we finally got Zensation, the ultimate pleasure. Zensation smells of juniper and cedar. In the mouth, Zensation reveals a pronounced and complex pungent taste, with notes of berries and cherries. The effect is very long lasting and extra strong, a total relaxation of mind and body. This strain can be used by those who suffer from chronic pain. This strain is very suitable for hydro as well as bio

Indoor/Outdoor 75% Indica 25% Sativa Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks Yield: 450 gr per sq. mt. indoor, up to 400 gr. per plant outdoor THC: 20-24 %

https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fleafly-s3%2Fproducts%2Fphotos%2FjXoYKWTTThiuytyvp88H_Zensation%2520-%2520with%2520logo.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Leafly said:
With a balanced ratio of THC and
, Zen is the great
healer of stomach and digestive upsets. Zen’s breeders at CBD Seeds first crossed a
with
, and then added a calming
hybrid to the mix. With an aromatic blend of sour
and
notes, Zen delivers swift relief to
, and
. Growers recommend cultivating Zen in a soil medium with a 10 week flowering time indoors.

Reactions: X

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Got this one also it's FIRE!!!

Buds were a nice size also

not much about this one online

Buddapest

BuddhaPest is a Indica dominant hybrid (90% indica/10%sativa ) strain created through a two-way cross of the lesser-known Amnesia Haze X Magna Rosa strains. This potent bud boasts a THC level that ranges wildly from 15-26% on average and offers a seemingly never-ending array of intense cerebral effects. The Buddha Haze high infamously starts as a slight tingle in your forehead and behind your eyes that slowly builds and builds with feelings of all-encompassing euphoria and psychoactive tendencies that never quite reach their peak before you fall victim to their effects. As the high builds, you’ll become extremely social and talkative, until the cerebral effects become too much and you are lost to the whims of your own mind, trapped in deep psychoactive introspection. Due to these potent cerebral effects, Buddha Haze is not ideal for patients suffering from anxiety, but is better suited for treating fatigue, depression, chronic stress, and migraines. Buddha Haze buds have a fresh earthy aroma with hints of musky herbs and a taste of fresh earthy herbal mango. These buds have medium-sized light minty green grape-shaped nugs with sparse fiery orange hairs, rich amber undertones, and a fine layer of frosty white sandy trichomes.

tumblr_ptfbjbUXL11ris16so3_1280.jpg

I took the pic ,one on the site didn't do it justice

Got so baked I spotted a face in my nug :Welcome5:

tumblr_ptfbjbUXL11ris16so2_1280.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve taken allot of gear over the years, in allot of different ways but I’ve never shoved anything up my arse...:LMAO2:

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
No fucking shit - I am disappoint. At least whiskey still works, but now it tastes like utter shite. Thinking of going back to mixing it with coke, like a schoolgirl.