What R U Smoking?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
12333003511_1.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got a nine bar for someone and smoked a bit off the corner to see if it’s ok, fucking head aches, hash always does that, my own fault greedy cunt...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Got a nine bar for someone and smoked a bit off the corner to see if it’s ok, fucking head aches, hash always does that, my own fault greedy cunt...

You can come over here and smoke my Johnson - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: 82340, member:

You can come over here and smoke my Johnson - - - - - -[/QUOTE]

I might be able to pick my teeth with it...[/QUOTE]

yes and if that doesn't work can always use it as a water pick - - - - - - -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, TheHaze is smokin' Swamp-Duck. Now that's enough of that nonsense, ya clowns!

I'm smoking a bowl of Wedding Cake after work. Well, it might only be half a bowl.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I said I was going to try not to have a joint in the daytime and wait till evening, I’ve lasted till 10 30am , oh well at least I tried.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I said I was going to try not to have a joint in the daytime and wait till evening, I’ve lasted till 10 30am , oh well at least I tried.

About like me, I thought "I'll wait til lunch". All it took was the ride to work lol.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I quit every night and just to bad I start again when I wake up - - - - - - -:Stoned:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just finished that bowl of Wedding Cake from yesterday. I'm gonna hold off on packing another. See if I can get some things done this afternoon.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Taking some gear into a prison this afternoon, lol wish me luck, wont say what nick cos we seem to have an informer on board...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
lol..had a buddy ,died about a week ago,used to get misdemeanors for quick stays but he'd load right up and make a bundle with 2 packages one w tobacco strker and matches,rollies and another weed and whatever using 2 Kinder eggs make a small fortune and he'd be kicked lose in a week or 2

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol..had a buddy ,died about a week ago,used to get misdemeanors for quick stays but he'd load right up and make a bundle with 2 packages one w tobacco strker and matches,rollies and another weed and whatever using 2 Kinder eggs make a small fortune and he'd be kicked lose in a week or 2

And where pray tell did he put the kinder eggs ?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
in a condom.. thats about all I needed to know...lol..I like to imagine he swallowed but he was a any means necessary kinda guy he ended up taking orders and doing this quite often..haha I have some weird friends

Here in Brazoo, they find women with cell phones, bricks of weed, weapons and money inside their vaginas

I received a video on whatsapp some time ago, some woman in a hospital and the nurses pulling a good kilo of brick weed from inside the young lady's no~no

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've made a burger with fries on it before, and a pizza burger, but this... THIS I want to make!!! lol

c0a.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dude, its almost 2020, you dont have to gut those things anymore lol.

I remember doing that long ago, those and Phillies. Or a Titan if one really wanted to throwdown. I like wraps these days instead, blueberry being my favorite lol.