What Shocking Deaths have made the most impact on...

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Okay, I would say that Paul Walker was a real shocker and Carrie Fisher. I miss Carrie Fisher. More and more with each passing day. She was bold and didn't give a shit.

I see her as my middle-finger-up fairy godmother, ready to help me through anything

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I'd say the actor and comedian Harry Anderson. 65 is a pretty young age to go, these days, and to be taken out by a case of the flu so bad it was giving him repeated strokes... ouch.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My grandfather's death hit me pretty hard. And a good friend dying of cancer at 30 shook my world. As far as impressionable deaths, I'd have to say Len Bias. Made me shy away from drugs that might have been available to me.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I have had a few friends die and some family but the one that hit hard was my wife - - - - - - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
^^^ My god lady, much respect to you and what you must've went through, I couldn't even begin to imagine that loss ):):):):
I would say a close friend of mine, we would drink everyday after work and we were of the same age, so one day he says he has a pain and goes to the doc, 2 weeks later he was like 90 pounds, down from prolly 200, 1 more week later he dieded, liver Cancer..I quit drinking so fast even though I was a functioning alcoholic, it was hard as fuck, I failed countless times in the past, wanted his death to stand for something to me, and it has and still does..now I'm completely in control, maybe some wines once in a while ..nothing like I was ... good job doggy (:

Airbornemama

Gore Queen
☠️
^^^ My god lady, much respect to you and what you must've went through, I couldn't even begin to imagine that loss ):):):):
I would say a close friend of mine, we would drink everyday after work and we were of the same age, so one day he says he has a pain and goes to the doc, 2 weeks later he was like 90 pounds, down from prolly 200, 1 more week later he dieded, liver Cancer..I quit drinking so fast even though I was a functioning alcoholic, it was hard as fuck, I failed countless times in the past, wanted his death to stand for something to me, and it has and still does..now I'm completely in control, maybe some wines once in a while ..nothing like I was ... good job doggy (:
Thank you for the kind words. And im so sorry to hear of your loss, you quitting drinking for them is a wonderful testament to your friendship as well as your health, good for you. I also quit drinking after i lost my boy, i still had a 6 year old little girl and i didnt want her to think that that was how to deal with her problems when she grew up. It worked cause shes a Staff Seargent in the Army in Kuwait right now. Thats why my name is Airbornemama, shes airborne...:)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thank you for the kind words. And im so sorry to hear of your loss, you quitting drinking for them is a wonderful testament to your friendship as well as your health, good for you. I also quit drinking after i lost my boy, i still had a 6 year old little girl and i didnt want her to think that that was how to deal with her problems when she grew up. It worked cause shes a Staff Seargent in the Army in Kuwait right now. Thats why my name is Airbornemama, shes airborne...:)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .....
ffs, what's this ?? moisture from my eyes flows !! is it fuckin' raining in here ??
You sound like you've the heart of a dragon, be proud jedi (:

Airbornemama

Gore Queen
☠️
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .....
ffs, what's this ?? moisture from my eyes flows !! is it fuckin' raining in here ??
Why I thank you sincerely, and I love Star Wars!:)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .....
Me too, Spock is my fav bahahahahahahaaaaaa have a nice day Ms.Mama

Airbornemama

Gore Queen
☠️
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .....
Me too, Spock is my fav bahahahahahahaaaaaa have a nice day Ms.Mama
You too Cap'n!

Reactions: X

Mumps

Factory Bastard
I lost my beer once. I got another one though.

tumblr_mgr4rgBKgd1qedb29o1_500.gif

SupremeVictory

Factory Bastard
Slobodan Milosevic. A true European hero and anti-islamist patriot. Found not guilty posthumously.
All he did was defend his people against the islamic threat of albanian radicals. RIP. Kosovo Je Srbija.