• Ask for a properly fingered person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ask for your loot back

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Today I went to the Beer store and my girlfriend went ahead to 'Subway' to get a couple of subs
By the time I gots there the dude was packing them up and I noticed he had like an extra finger or something dangling there Confused 5 FFS

200.gif
How he stuffed it into that plastic glove is anyone's guess but when we got outside I threw the fucking sandwich away and my girlfriend called me a 'fucker' lol

Would you cats keep the sandwich and eat the fucking thing or ditch it as well ??

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lmao!! Was it an extra finger or a wart or something?.. You need to be more specific :)

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Like an extra finger
SIX fingered fuck making sandwiches like he's normal ffs
Fuck I gag thinking about it

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't see that as a big deal.. It's a birth deformity that he couldn't help.. Guy has to make a living, ffs ..

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
NOoooo man ...
get a job as a ring tester or something not making sandwiches

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
His spirit is commendable but the thought of the finger flopping around my sandwich was killing me
It was almost like this
tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wait, so @Succubus didnt even get to eat her sammich? Of course she would call you a fucker, its what she been wanting you to do this whole time :Grin3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes, as long as it was just a bread sandwich and his hands were gloved for the bread sandwich. I’ve had an employee with fused fingers before...he was able to easily laminate surfboards and tuck in the cloth laps. I offered to pay his medical bills and separate his fingers apart, but he wouldn’t have a bar of it.
:Hello:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, as long as it was just a bread sandwich and his hands were gloved for the bread sandwich. I’ve had an employee with fused fingers before...he was able to easily laminate surfboards and tuck in the cloth laps. I offered to pay his medical bills and separate his fingers apart, but he wouldn’t have a bar of it.

That wood be cool. I wood eet that Sub with fused finger guy
But this particular fellow had a deranged fingernail
795caca2fb25aeeee935962891717bdb.gif
to go along with floppy ..

Fuck that brother . almost as bad a dating a chick with crooked toes NO WAY !!
She was so hot I SWEAR !! but her toes looked like this
ginger-80e324d-scaled.jpg

I faked a call and left

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I faked a call and left
I once had a one-night stand with a chick that was an arm amputee at the elbow from a car accident. Her arm was tapered all the way from her shoulder to her elbow. I had in her 69 when all of a sudden I felt a strange push sensation against my anus. I yelped and nearly choked on her pussy when I realised what she was trying to do. I told her that she was crazy. Her nickname was “the one-arm bandit”!
:facepalm:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I faked a call and left
I once had a one-night stand with a chick that was an arm amputee at the elbow from a car accident. Her arm was tapered all the way from her shoulder to her elbow. I had in her 69 when all of a sudden I felt a strange push sensation against my anus. I yelped and nearly choked on her pussy when I realised what she was trying to do. I told her that she was crazy. Her nickname was “the one-arm bandit”!
:facepalm:

Hahahahaha!!!

My ex had an amputee fear, I use to fuck with her, and say "come on, you wouldnt like it if I used my arm as a big dick?" while making motions of fucking with my arm lol. Man it would make her squeal lolol, she hated the thought lol.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I once caught a crossed-eyed Bass, I threw it and said 'I can't eet that'
ffs

I'm a superficial muthefucker tell yoOo wat