Hollywood

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
It’s about goddamn time. Thanks Hollywood, for shitting into every back pocket and purse you Jews could for decades. Did I shit myself while weeping madly at the last PG-13 starring Matt Damon and Adam Sandler?

Whatever the fuck will we all do now that Rob Schneider and Steven Segal won’t continue to brighten our lives for MONTHS? Samsung is run by geniuses.

Your “favorite actor” will be dead in months like Chris Farley, I hope you are too. Thank you, Jesus, for making this world a better place. Rewatching Gunsmoke reruns is the best it gets, Witcher fans. Maybe even Columbo.

Don’t fucking bother telling the group about your depressive, melancholy disorder that you’re currently experiencing because of the actors/writers strikes. Or that part about the new Spider Man (BLM) robbing gullible white liberals who all wind up happy about it when they learn who did it.

The great news I bear is to let you losers aware that Neil Breen is the new King, who has nothing to do with any of this strike plea bullshit.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Thanks for keeping it real, Jesus.

breenious.jpg

SSS
- Aug 8th

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you read that? I guess some people actually do still go to movies.

There's some movie out about army history and shit, I was thinking i'd like to see it in the theater, but then you're looking at a possible shower, pants, shirt and driving etc etc and then it gets peopley.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m agreeing with everything SSS said except the anti-semeitc stuff… but mostly because MGM was started by a Jew born into a poor family and he worked hard to get where he was at.

This is the first time the industry has shut down in 63 years and nothing is being made right now. That’s just craziness to me.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Did you just call me a pussy after you asked the crowd if I was important - which is a way of you telling everyone that you yourself know who I am?

SSS
- pip pip, on your dirty way.
No. I have no clue as to who you might be, nor do I much care.

Are you some Flametown personage? If that is the case then, yes, I don't give the slightest fuck about your Flametown bone fides. I am Reggie Essent, also know as the Great and Incomparable Gurk MacGuintey. Also known as the ineffable Atlas Collins. Flaming is dumb, and I have made fun of it since I first encountered it at a ridiculous forum called Brawl Hall long, long ago.

So, anyway, am I supposed to know who you are?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Car wheels on a gravel road!

I'm gonna turn on that goddamned amp and play that 335 Gibson hollow body fucking electric guitar that a buddy lent me to fuck around with for a while.

Lucinda is old, but she was hot as fuck back in the day.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s about goddamn time. Thanks Hollywood, for shitting into every back pocket and purse you Jews could for decades. Did I shit myself while weeping madly at the last PG-13 starring Matt Damon and Adam Sandler?

Whatever the fuck will we all do now that Rob Schneider and Steven Segal won’t continue to brighten our lives for MONTHS? Samsung is run by geniuses.

Your “favorite actor” will be dead in months like Chris Farley, I hope you are too. Thank you, Jesus, for making this world a better place. Rewatching Gunsmoke reruns is the best it gets, Witcher fans. Maybe even Columbo.

Don’t fucking bother telling the group about your depressive, melancholy disorder that you’re currently experiencing because of the actors/writers strikes. Or that part about the new Spider Man (BLM) robbing gullible white liberals who all wind up happy about it when they learn who did it.

The great news I bear is to let you losers aware that Neil Breen is the new King, who has nothing to do with any of this strike plea bullshit.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Thanks for keeping it real, Jesus.

breenious.jpg

SSS
- Aug 8th
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For those of you with impaired brain fiunction: "Hollywood," like any other category of enterprise, is not a monolith. All kinds of businesses and all kinds of people make up Hollywood. Writers and actors have been getting screwed over online platforns ever since they began. I say more power to them and I hope the strike works out in their favor. I also say FUCK YOU to the rich heads of huge enterprises like Netflix who are refusing them. MOST actors and writers are working stiffs, not multi-millionaire stars. Those people have no need of contracts.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Happily these strikes aren't effecting local live theatre much. Broadway had enough probs with the 'pandemic'.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I have no clue as to who you might be, nor do I much care.

Are you some Flametown personage? If that is the case then, yes, I don't give the slightest fuck about your Flametown bone fides. I am Reggie Essent, also know as the Great and Incomparable Gurk MacGuintey. Also known as the ineffable Atlas Collins. Flaming is dumb, and I have made fun of it since I first encountered it at a ridiculous forum called Brawl Hall long, long ago.

So, anyway, am I supposed to know who you are?
Any relation to Stephen Collins?

Last edited by a moderator:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello.

You are done calling others "pedophiles," right? Either follow the fucking rules or GTFO.

I'm surprised that you would sink this low. I always thought you were smarter than this.
Huh?

A, I didn't call him one. I asked if he was related to one.

B, see your posts in the Pee Wee Herman thread.

Thanks.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Huh?

A, I didn't call him one. I asked if he was related to one.

B, see your posts in the Pee Wee Herman thread.

Thanks.
Lotus, you are just too nice. Personally, I'd say @Flynn should take its shitty attitude and shove it up its ass.
.. This is a perfect example of why a loser like that should never be given even a little authority - they go all Nazi and can't control themselves.