What would you do if.....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would finger bang myself a few times lol. Then make an appointment to have the mole removed lol. Unless this was a 24 hour thing of being trapped in a ladies body, then I would prolly finger bang myself some more lol.

What would you do if you knew the world would end next week?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I would finger bang myself a few times lol. Then make an appointment to have the mole removed lol. Unless this was a 24 hour thing of being trapped in a ladies body, then I would prolly finger bang myself some more lol.

What would you do if you knew the world would end next week?

Look for the deepest most protected tunnel or cave that wasn't on traditional maps but with an extensive enough volume that we wouldn't suffocate, wrap anything electrical I have in multiple layers of seam sealed aluminium foil and cardboard, get there immediately and board the entrances up, cover them in camoflauge with natural and artificial materials, and wait and see....

I too would flick the bean though....about the prior question... and probably booby grab myself.

Question: if the girl you married became a libtard, would you tell her where the shelter you found was?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Yes - Someone has to cook 4 me -

What if a friend hit and ran with a car and kill a person wound you turn them in ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Extra genitals.... nobody likes a pack of arseholes.

Ever fist a cow before?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hot coals

Have you ever asked BEnzo how many times he let Johnny Storm plug his geriatric butthole in a Florida Howard Johnson?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A hand...there are a handful of colourful attachments that I could think of.

A Golden Shower from Hillary Clinton or a 3-day sermon from Joe Biden?

images

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Id take the biden sermon
What if a man were dying and the only way you could save him was to suck his nuts....would you save him?...lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Neither, but to pick...I'll say Trump

What would you do if someone gave you a million bucks to spend....no strings attached...whatcha buyin?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Neither, but to pick...I'll say Trump

What would you do if someone gave you a million bucks to spend....no strings attached...whatcha buyin?

A thousand hectares of remote mountainous wilderness and a Coke...

Would let 3 Somalians or 3 SJW's with manbuns and leather man purses gangbang you for 30 million dollars?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️

Would let 3 Somalians or 3 SJW's with manbuns and leather man purses gangbang you for 30 million dollars?

No, I'm not in dire need of money. I could never live with myself knowing I whored myself like that for money I didn't need

What would you do if you felt some laying next to you in bed and when you turned around no one was there?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No, I'm not in dire need of money. I could never live with myself knowing I whored myself like that for money I didn't need

What would you do if you felt some laying next to you in bed and when you turned around no one was there?
Light up a joint and think of fish and chips!

What would you do given a choice between licking the crack of Hillary Clinton after a heated debate or have Joe Biden whisper sweet-nothings into your ear for 7 days and 7 nights?

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I usually punch wildly and rush the disturbance. Sometimes I see a demon's face. They're not attractive.

Spend a day locked into a room with Alex Jones, Hunter Biden, or Woody Allen?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FUUUuucccKKkk.. None of them :/.. so I'll pick Alex Jones yuck!
Walk in the middle of a BLM rally with a Trump hat on OR walk into a biker bar with pink assless chaps?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Walk in the middle of a BLM rally with a Trump hat on OR walk into a biker bar with pink assless chaps?
I’ll take my chances with the BLM rally...my arse looks too good!

Growl out Hillary Clinton’s minge after her 1 hour power-walk or rub the lotion on Joe Biden’s paper-thin skin in all the right places?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ll take my chances with the BLM rally...my arse looks too good!

Growl out Hillary Clinton’s minge after her 1 hour power-walk or rub the lotion on Joe Biden’s paper-thin skin in all the right places?

Looks like we have to suck Rome’s stinking cunt again...

If you was offered 5 million to shoot someone in the face ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes, if they were an evil son of a bitch.

What would you do given a choice: give Hillary Clinton a fanny rub or let Joe Biden give you a fanny rub?

images

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give me, looks like he wouldn’t last long anyway...

You lost your hands, dead persons hands graphed on, or fake hands ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dead if they work

no room in a lifeboat unless u toss a lil kid out

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol

What would you do given a choice between licking the crack of Hillary Clinton after a heated debate or have Joe Biden whisper sweet-nothings into your ear for 7 days and 7 nights?

images

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i would endure biden then write a book about it and destroy him

suffocate under water or in outer space