What would you do if.....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
quit drinking booze and smoking weed before going to social functions and have my Doctor up my dementia meds

if you were out in your brand new Caddy cruising in the country ( no cell phone coverage ) and hit a dog , hurt it bad , bloody as hell , would you throw it in the car and look for a vet or drive on ?

Straight in the car and search for help like a deranged maniac.

What if you found out one of your neighbors was illegal but they was alright and not doing any harm ?

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
quit drinking booze and smoking weed before going to social functions and have my Doctor up my dementia meds

if you were out in your brand new Caddy cruising in the country ( no cell phone coverage ) and hit a dog , hurt it bad , bloody as hell , would you throw it in the car and look for a vet or drive on ?

Straight in the car and search for help like a deranged maniac.

What if you found out one of your neighbors was illegal but they was alright and not doing any harm ?
I've got neighbors that I'm pretty sure are illegal they can barely speak English they run a couple of chicken houses for the guy that owns them. It's his business I guess.

What would you do if someone offered you 10 million dollars but you had to let them cut off one of your legs without painkillers.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t think I could ever be that desperate for money.

If you was starving and all you had was a live ostrich but nothing to kill it with but your own bear hands, how would you do it ?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This can be solved mathematically.

8f47eabbec733d2936f7a71b07ecb12d--compton-movie-shades-of-black.jpg

If it's above a 3, call 9-1-1
9370017-large.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t think I could ever be that desperate for money.

If you was starving and all you had was a live ostrich but nothing to kill it with but your own bear hands, how would you do it ?

Shit, I was looking for pics and missed the latest post.
I'd grab by the neck and crush its little bird brain head I suppose, hopefully before it disemboweled me with a kick.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I’d use that power to my advantage

What if you found out you were switched with another baby at the hospital when you were born....and the people who raised you aren’t actually your parents?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I think it would depend on what they were stealing. If it was food or baby stuff or other essentials I'd ask if it was OK if I bought that for them.

What would you do if someone approached you and asked "I'm hurting. Can I have some money?"

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Show them what it’s like to really hurt if they don’t piss right off.

What would you do if you woke up toothless, all your teeth was on the pillow and your hair had fallen out too ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Put everything back in place with some duck tape and super glue- - - - -

What would you do if Knife Wielder moved in next door to you ?

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Pester his ass all the time asking to borrow stuff and at night I'd spray weed killer on his lawn.

What would you do if you could by the opposite sex for one day?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What would you do if you woke up and had been sleep walking and you was completely naked in the middle of your street, all the neighbors was out and filming you and posting it on line ?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Tell them my fb handle and ask them to share.
What would you do with a stinky bag of cat box leavings?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Elope with it.

What would you do if your neighbors smashed a hole through into your house and just went in your fridge like it was nothing ?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I usually am really stoned, so the same old shit as always.

What would you do if someone offered you ten million quid to assassinate trump ?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
It wouldn't take $10M. Maybe a buck two fifty.

What would you do if not voting was a criminal offense punishable by 3 to 5 years in jail?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If all gay men could get a thousand pounds for home improvement from the goverment, how camp would you become ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: 51570, member:

What would you do if someone offered you ten million quid to assassinate trump ?[/QUOTE]

Kill that person or at the very less turn them in !

What would you do if you had nothing to eat- - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Starve I suppose.

What would you do if a blood thirsty maniac with an eyeball fetish wanted to gouge out your left eye, or kill you ?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Just keep walking.

What would you do if a gin-soaked divorcee popped her glass eye out and asked you to socket fuck her?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, everyone has their price, we would have to negotiate first.

What would you do if you forgot how to write and suddenly all the letters are unrecognisable?