Whatever happened to Flannel?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Never seen the name her.... Do you know of any other aliases he might use?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Flannel is a rightie, but a decent chap. I am sure plenty of people here know him.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flannel is a rightie, but a decent chap. I am sure plenty of people here know him.
I doubt it.

Flannel was a Yahoo troll who entered Forum World via the original cindy board and never developed a multi forum habit. He has some degenerative disease stuff, and over the last several years has not been around much even at CBT. Oak is probably his best forum friend, but I dont think even Oak is really in touch with him any more.

His best trolling work has always been "solo" on weird places like perfume forums and special interest forums. And of course, Wikipedia.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I doubt it.

Flannel was a Yahoo troll who entered Forum World via the original cindy board and never developed a multi forum habit. He has some degenerative disease stuff, and over the last several years has not been around much even at CBT. Oak is probably his best forum friend, but I dont think even Oak is really in touch with him any more.

His best trolling work has always been "solo" on weird places like perfume forums and special interest forums. And of course, Wikipedia.

Perfume forums? Huh? Those exist? WTF?

Anyway, he's a swell chap. Miss him.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt it.

Yeah, they do. Last time I saw Lily Black Panties was when I ran into her on one of them. We recognized each other instantly.

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I doubt it.

"How can I tell if my eggs have cock semen in them, i don't want to eat cock semen" Asked on urban chicken forums. I wondered at times if he might actually be Kenny Mung

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I doubt it.

"How can I tell if my eggs have cock semen in them, i don't want to eat cock semen" Asked on urban chicken forums. I wondered at tiimes if he might actually be Kenny Mung
Look what just so happened to sear itself into your memory.

Faggot

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ah, the gut-hooked carp with no clue about the guy in question just has to drop in with another off-topic fag lame.

Just shoot yourself mang.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I doubt it.

Yeah, they do. Last time I saw Lily Black Panties was when I ran into her on one of them. We recognized each other instantly.

Serious questions: Why did you go there? What are they for? I mean, why do they exist?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt it.

Serious questions: Why did you go there? What are they for? I mean, why do they exist?
The draw for me was, perfume is highly subjective. And for some reason, people who want to get on a forum to discuss perfume tend to be really smart, really dry, and really funny. And every post might have been tongue in cheek.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I doubt it.

The draw for me was, perfume is highly subjective. And for some reason, people who want to get on a forum to discuss perfume tend to be really smart, really dry, and really funny. And every post might have been tongue in cheek.

One never knows what strange niche things people might be drawn to on the innernets, I guess. :Wow:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I doubt it.

You don't have a nose yet you're drooling and spamming all over perfume forums

oh the irony :ROFL: