What's for Dinner Tonight?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna go out back and sit by my 8 person whirlpool spa and have some steaks with my girl and my kids

have fun… I can’t wait until mines goes in, but the deck needs to be finished first and both sets of French doors need to be installed before I go there

not doing a pool cause then I won’t be grandfathered in on property tax *pouts*

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna go out back and sit by my 8 person whirlpool spa and have some steaks with my girl and my kids

have fun… I can’t wait until mines goes in, but the deck needs to be finished first and both sets of French doors need to be installed before I go there

You inherited property? Good for you. So, would they reassess the entire property or just the increase in value from the installation of a pool?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You inherited property? Good for you. So, would they reassess the entire property or just the increase in value from the installation of a pool?

yes and it’s been paid off since the 60s

if I go into the ground with a pool, it will increase the taxes

Also any reconveyance will result in the taxes going up… so I’m only pulling small
permits as we go

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also any reconveyance will result in the taxes going up… so I’m only pulling small
permits as we go

Sounds like that would completely eliminate the benefits of Proposition 13 in California. I would check with a tax attorney. It's also a disincentive for improving property.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

permits as we go

Sounds like that would completely eliminate the benefits of Proposition 13 in California. I would check with a tax attorney. It's also a disincentive for improving property.

I’ll have to research this. Thanks!

I want to avoid a property tax increase like I want to avoid the delta variant lol

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

permits as we go

I want to avoid a property tax increase like I want to avoid the delta variant lol

I hope I'm right. You might have to pay the taxes on the just the pool that are equal to the taxes on the 1960's value of the home though.

Crazy right?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
We ate an early dinner at Boulevard Rest. on Spruce for the second night. I had a couple salads, and then I decided to take some pixs for you pricks to set some realistic goals. We went with raviolis this evening with rare Austrian white truffles, soft shell crab, & scallops and a 1/2 gallon sparkling water.
Everything was made neo vegetarian or I send it back and they do know this.

2SoGJc3.jpg

b8Uvj84.jpg

dz8iDar.jpg
11Asj3q.jpg

Os7CO6y.jpg
5Xww6bJ.jpg

8EYi6NR.jpg

Finished the night in the Ambassador room.
The host also threw in some fernet in wine glasses and had one with us.

pQVIR3J.jpg
I bet that classy place pours a lights out hard Seltzer!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

permits as we go

It is a disincentive to improving property.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

permits as we go

Then vote recall on Tuesday

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You a good cook then?

I've been told lol.

I actually like to cook, so that matters. I'm excited about fall because it's time for "fall food" like roasts, stews, soups, stuffed squash and peppers and pies. And home made applesauce.

As it gets colder, there is a Michigan meat pie I'll make that everyone loves. They are called Pasties. My oldest LOVES pasty time lol they will bug me for that. This year I'm teaching them how to make them.

I love Cornish Pasties. Any of the British puff pastry pies are great in my book. I am not sure how Michigan style is different from the traditional British styles but it sounds good.

I'm not either but I've always known it to be an MI thing :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

permits as we go

Common sense isnt so common lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

permits as we go

so you want me to vote YASSS on the Republican power play that isn’t economically feasible… I’m not sure El Big Sexy will condone this madness lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL at the ignorance of some about California property tax laws.

they scare the bejesus out of me tbh… like someone is gonna jump out of my bushes and scream “rawr” and strap me with MORE tax… I should be exempt at this point my family has paid so much in over the years :Whaa?:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You a good cook then?

I've been told lol.

I actually like to cook, so that matters. I'm excited about fall because it's time for "fall food" like roasts, stews, soups, stuffed squash and peppers and pies. And home made applesauce.

As it gets colder, there is a Michigan meat pie I'll make that everyone loves. They are called Pasties. My oldest LOVES pasty time lol they will bug me for that. This year I'm teaching them how to make them.

I love Cornish Pasties. Any of the British puff pastry pies are great in my book. I am not sure how Michigan style is different from the traditional British styles but it sounds good.

They're identical...

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL at the ignorance of some about California property tax laws.

voting yes isn’t gonna get my house and keep my taxes where I need them… lol

It has no impact. The property tax laws were put in place back in 1978. No politician in CA is going to touch them, it would lead to immediate loss for the entire party that did.

But when all you do is be reactive, you'll react to anything whether it makes sense or not.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

permits as we go

so you want me to vote YASSS on the Republican power play that isn’t economically feasible… I’m not sure El Big Sexy will condone this madness lol

I take it you haven't bothered to watch just how incompetent and abusive Newscum has been?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm probably going to make some stovetop mac and cheese and warm up leftovers for dinner tonight.

Thinking about baking a few loaves of apple cinnamon bread.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Today is leftover night. We have albondigas (meatball soup), guisado de calabaza con pollo (chicken stew with *Mexican squash), and some Chinese.

Mexican Grey squash is delicious, it's like zucchini only without the bitterness

aZu3WUL-TdOGpY6miPZ5-g-square.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Salad. Tomato and lettuce w/ a dash of Italian.

Not trying to gain weight in the areas it was sucked out of. So it’s salads for me. Intermediate fasting til 1pm. Salad for dinner

Froggy

Banned
Banned
veggie chili. just experimenting NOT going vegan but store bought shit has a lot of the things i like in a chili except meat. i might add some Frank's hot sauce if it doesn't have a kick to it. It says its "Medium" whatever the fuck that means. Should be good with the bourbon though. Good times. Shitting good later for sure