UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I CARE! ;)

An eBike:

ykXCidd.jpg

(and some probiotic chews)
Nice one. I love these gadgets.

I have a Xiaomi e-Scooter. Perfect and no gas, parking tickets or taxes.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really? I just got mine from people who threw them out in my apartment building @Dove. Most of my furniture and appliances are 2nd hand along with the mop and the broom. Saved a lotta money eh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Really? I just got mine from people who threw them out in my apartment building @Dove. Most of my furniture and appliances are 2nd hand along with the mop and the broom. Saved a lotta money eh.

Well I'm super picky about cleaning products lol. And my best friend has given me full consent to do as I wish in here so I set about replacing cleaning products.

His mother was a Swiffer(?) person so that's all he had until today. I'm gonna get down deep cleaning today.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I'm super picky about cleaning products lol. And my best friend has given me full consent to do as I wish in here so I set about replacing cleaning products.

His mother was a Swiffer(?) person so that's all he had until today. I'm gonna get down deep cleaning today.
I like swiffers

• BroFist
Reactions: cw_

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...designer cleaningware, eh @Dove ? :CooL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...designer cleaningware, eh @Dove ? :CooL:

No no. Ecofriendly cleaning ware lol.

He also has MS and his vocal cords were acting up. Completely harmless but it makes him feel like he can't breath right and chemicals and shit are bad for that.

So naturally I've taken over his house lol.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Coincidentally, I just discussed buying this product with my wife:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We are not getting it there, but through a bartering organization that I belong to.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Early in the month last December my TV started warning me my remote batteries were wearing out on my luxury tv set, I ignored the warning....today my remote went dead, that's about 5 months of usage on a dying battery.

Teh Moar yuo nose.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This bamboo charging station with cords. Just waiting on the charging hub to be delivered..
48hNoG6.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Catchy names. Any good?
Just ordered it.. I've had most of the strains just not these crosses.. had Red Congo before have had DJ Shorts cut of Blueberry before ,MAC, Watermelon OG... etc

Red Congolese
is an incredibly popular pure Sativa strain of cannabis. The original breeder of this strain is unknown, but the strain has exploded in availability and popularity in recent years. This strain is a cross between some Afghani Landrace, a Mexican Sativa, and Congolese. Most notable about this flower is that it took home the 3rd Place prize at High Times’ Cannabis Cup in 2013, cementing its popularity in cannabis history.

Unfortunately, these Red Congolese buds don’t take on the colour red in place of the typical greens of buds. This minty-green flower is often accented with deep reds and oranges, in addition to being covered by a thick coating of off-white trichomes. Pulling this bud out of its packaging will often leave a sticky, resin-like substance on your fingers. Many cannabis users, whether it be recreational or medical, have written about just how tasty this bud is. When you open the packaging of Red Congolese, a mushroom cloud of dank aroma will quickly fill your room, tickling the nose of anyone in the vicinity. Keen observers have noted intense scents of cheese and fruit in addition to spice and berry. The flavour of the smoke from this bud is much the same as its scent, a fruity, cheesy flavour with hints of spice and berries.

Red Congolese is most often used by smokers in the morning or during the day. In fact, many report this strain being their go-to wake-and-bake strain, as its effects are incredibly beneficial to getting your day started. Lab tests from this strain have often reported the THC level falling between 18-21%. This, coupled with its potent effects, makes this strain great for medical and recreational cannabis users.

Immediately upon exhale, expect this high to fall somewhere in the middle between a creeper and a KO. Although it might take you a moment or two to realize just how high you are, Red Congolese is sure to get the job done. As soon as you become aware of your stoned state of being, your awareness and focus instantly increase.

Many report feelings of elation and happiness being the leading emotions from this high. As your troubles and woes melt away, expect your ability to focus and creatively finish your work, do your chores, or finish up that essay to be elevated. While your mind is hyper-focused on the tasks before you, a slight tingling body high will alleviate slight aches and pains while amplifying your physical senses. This body high has reportedly also led to physical relaxation and arousal. As this high fades, your work ethic will slowly diminish as you are left in a state of quiet, peaceful, and restful tranquillity.

Sour Grape is a relatively popular name for cannabis crosses involving Sour Diesel and grape-flavoured or purple-coloured parents. One of the most widely circulated varieties of Sour Grape, however, is the product of Sour Diesel and the heavily sedative Grandaddy Purple. Well-balanced between mental and physical effects, this Sour Grape is a great way to enhance a variety of activities, both social and intimate. Cannabis testing lab Analytical 360 has measured this strain’s potency at between 14% and a staggering 24%.

Sour Grape has small to medium-sized flowers that appear spherical when fully cured. The tiny buds adhere in a dense and heavy indica structure, with the leaves tightly coiled around central stems. The leaves themselves are a dull, earthy shade of dark green; although many phenotypes boast vibrant streaks of purple. These purple hues are the result of a process akin to changes in autumn foliage and are the result of high concentrations of pigments called anthocyanins being excited by colder-than-average temperatures in the growing process. Trichomes dot the outer and inner surfaces of the leaves and appear more dewy and transparent than white and opaque. Regardless of its colour, however, the resin makes these flowers incredibly sticky and difficult to break up without the use of a grinder. Flowers of Sour Grape have a unique aroma that appeals to fans of both dank and fruity strains. The predominant smell is a chemical, fuel-like funk, clearly passed on from Sour Diesel. Almost as strong in intensity, the tangy, slightly tropical scent of fruit blooms just underneath. When combusted, Sour Grape has a surprisingly smooth smoke and tastes simultaneously grape-like and skunky on the exhale. It is important to note that this strain’s signature grape flavour is coincidental to its purple colouring — the pigments that produce Sour Grape’s shades of violet have no corresponding effect on the strain’s taste.

Sour Grape has multi-dimensional that begins with a fast-acting headrush. Smokers are hit with quick pressure around the eyes and temples and may detect some increased salivation at the back of the palate. Depending on their set and setting, this headrush may also make users feel dizzy or off-balance. Psychedelic effects like visual distortions and a sense of time dilation may also be common. Although Sour Grape may stimulate users’ thoughts, it is unlikely to trigger the kind of intense, free-associative “mind race” associated with purer sativas. As the high progress, a feeling of relaxation creeps in and may inspire smokers to seek rest in the most comfortable nearby surroundings available. However relaxed they may be, though, smokers remain more mentally lucid than dreamy or hazy. Sour Grape provides the energy needed to accomplish a day’s tasks. Because it stimulates the body and mind, it can also serve as a great accompaniment for activities that involve both — including, both not limited to, exercise and sex. Because it makes room for a bit of cerebral activity, Sour Grape may not be the best strain to enjoy just before bed.

Just as it is recreationally versatile, this strain has a variety of uses for medical cannabis patients. Its late-blooming indica relaxation can provide relief from troubling aches and pains. More commonly, its uplift in mood may allow temporary relief from acute symptoms of anxiety, depression, and PTSD. Sour Grape’s long-lasting, clearheaded focus can even help patients with attention deficit disorders to focus on a single task. Because its cerebral effects are limited, Sour Grape comes with a decreased potential for inciting anxiety or paranoia.

There is limited public information available on the cultivation of Sour Grapes. Seeds do not seem to be commercially available; instead, prospective growers must obtain clippings from healthy plants to grow genetically identical “clones.” Because it is a hybrid, Sour Grape can be well-managed and maintained in indoor grow operations and can grow wild and free outdoors in Mediterranean-like climates with daytime temperatures between 72 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Those looking to bring out this strain’s trademark flashes of purple should expose plants to cold (but not freezing) nighttime temperatures late in the vegetative stage. Both the Sour Diesel and Granddaddy Purple parent strains flower within a relatively lengthy 10 to 11 weeks when grown indoors. Finally, this strain remains particularly pungent from seedling to flower, so growers trying to keep their operations discreet should invest in odour-control measures like carbon air filters.

As enjoyable in chatty social settings as it is in introspective solo situations, Sour Grape is a potent and well-rounded crossbreed. Its funky-fruity taste and middle-of-the-road effects make it a great option for those seeking a bold grape taste without heavy indica sedation.

Ace Killer OG
There are few words used when describing consumables that get people more excited than “rare” and “infamous”. You can have a rare scotch and people come flocking, an infamous cheese and people talk about it with their friends, and in the case of Ace Killer, a rare and infamous bud. By crossing an ambitious four strains – White Fire OG, King’s Kush, Kosher Kush and a mystery strain, breeders have put together an extremely potent, indica-dominant hybrid that will leave you painless and likely sleeping in no time.

The incredibly high THC levels, averaging at 26%, are only part of what makes this strain so powerful. Add in the 2% CBD and its indica heavy traits and you’ve got yourself a truly punching high. For those that love a dank bud, you’re in luck again. Ace Killer OG brings spicy and diesel scents to your nose and skunky sour notes on the tongue. The olive green nugs are covered in amber hairs and a rich coating of white trichomes.

Like a ninja assassin, this high comes in quickly, quietly, and knocks you old cold before you have much of a chance to realize what’s happening. You’ll feel euphoric and hazy with a heavy body high, making it perfect for days where you need both pain and stress relief. The sedation is long-lasting and will have you glued to your couch with very little effort. You’ll find at this point your mind will wander, making you feel creative and happy, although you’ll have little motivation to do anything with either of those feelings. Enjoy this bliss as you grow heavier and more relaxed until you eventually drift off to sleep.

As mentioned before, this bud is perfect for stress relief as it is completely soothing and great for pain relief as the sedative properties are mighty. If you suffer from chronic aches, muscle tension, or spasms this strain would be great to help you treat your symptoms and find comfort again. Depression and lack of appetite can also benefit from Ace Killer OG as it is a minor stimulant. Novice users beware, as this is not high for the faint of heart. Ace Killer OG tends to shoot down even the most experienced smokers.

This plant’s rarity is not without cause. Coming across grow information for this particular strain is quite difficult, with some saying that it’s more difficult to come across the seeds than the already hard-to-find nugs.

For a full-body meltdown in the best way possible, reach for Ace Killer OG and have the most relaxing night of your life. Get in the haze of this dank, pungent bud and sink into the happy, thick feeling of this scarcely found high.

Death Gas
is the result of crossing Death Bubba x Gas Mask.

Death Bubba is an indica dominant hybrid (70% indica/30% Sativa) strain created as a descendant of the hugely popular Bubba Kush strain. This dank bud boasts an insanely high THC level that ranges between 25-27% and effects that can end in an almost death-like sleep. Almost immediately after smoking, you’ll feel a wave of rushing focused energy wash over you that leaves you uplifted and motivated with tendencies towards having psychoactive experiences. As the high continues, you’ll be eased into a state of utter relaxation with deep introspection and spaciness that can cause you to become distant in social situations. Upon the comedown from the high, Death Bubba pulls you into a deep and peaceful undisturbed sleep that lasts for hours on end, giving you the appearance of being unwakeable. Death Bubba has an aroma of musky earthy pine and a taste of spicy lemon pine with a hint of pungent earth upon exhale. This bud has medium-sized dark forest green nugs with rich purple undertones and a spattering of fiery orange hairs. Each nug is completely covered with dark olive green leaves that are almost furry and has a thick layer of frosty sandy white trichomes.

X

Gas Mask is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain created through a powerful four-way cross of the infamous Cherry Pie X Fire Alien Kush F2 X Cherry Pie X Fire Alien Kush F2. If you’re looking for a hard-hitting high, you’ve found it! Gas Mask brings on the potency with long-lasting effects that leave you sleepy and completely sedated after just a hit or two. Gas Mask comes on with a lifted effect that doesn’t increase your energy level but rather drops you into a state of heady relaxation. This effect will soon spread throughout the rest of your body with a tingly effect, lulling you into a heavy sleepy state. With these effects and its high THC level, a Gas Mask is often chosen to treat conditions such as chronic pain, insomnia, spinal cord injury, fatigue, and depression. This bud has a dank skunky flavour with hints of sour cherry as you exhale. The aroma is of fresh cherries and sour dank with a skunky pungent overtone that can fill a room with its stench. Gas Mask buds have heavy heart-shaped olive green nugs with rich purple undertones, dark amber hairs, and a coating of dark amber crystal trichomes.

Atomic Blueberry
is a rare Indica weed strain created by breeding the delicious DJ Short Blueberry with the infamous Northern Lights #5 strain.

With this cannabis strain, you know you’re in for a delicious treat. Atomic Blueberry has a sweet and spicy herbal blueberry flavour with a very woody exhale. The aroma is spicy and pungent with a rich berry overtone accented by fresh woody pine and sweet earth. The Atomic Blueberry is just as amazing as the flavour, with long-lasting effects that hit both mind and body.

You’ll feel a euphoric lift at the onset of the high that fills you with a sense of pure happiness and ease, pushing any stress or anxiety. Soon, this feeling will begin to flow throughout the rest of your body, relaxing you into a physically calm state that can be slightly sedative at times.

Thanks to these potent effects and its high 27% + average THC level, Atomic Blueberry is often chosen to treat patients suffering from conditions such as depression, insomnia, chronic pain, nausea, and chronic stress.

This bud has fluffy tapered spade-shaped minty green nugs with long thin amber hairs and a thick frosty blanket of bright white crystal trichomes.

Leanne Womac
weed is a popular hybrid strain that is known for its stoney high and delicious flavour. This strain is a 50/50 mix of Watermelon OG and MAC, and it has become a favourite among breeders and patients alike. The Leanne Womac high starts slowly, sneaking into your brain with a hazy and happy lift that eventually leads to an intense feeling of euphoria. You may also experience some sense of unfocused during this high. With a THC level at a high of 24-29% and a CBD level sitting at less than 1%, Leanne Womac will give you the giggles combined with heavy bouts of laughter for no reason. You’ll also find it hard to have any serious conversations because everything will seem funnier than normal. These effects make it perfect for treating headaches, migraines, chronic stress, depression or mood swings. This bud has a delicious sweet and sour citrus flavour with a hint of sugar on the exhale. The aroma is very similar, primarily sweet citrus with creamy honey undertones and a touch of spicy diesel. Leanne Womac buds have dense popcorn-shaped olive green nugs covered in dark leaves, thin orange hairs, and a coating of chunky white trichomes

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I bought two SD memory cards.

One for the Performance Data Recorder in my 2023 White C8 Corvette.

And one for my new cell phone.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What kind of phone? I just bought a pixel 7.

I bought the cheapest one they had at Costco. The Moto G Play 2023.

It is regular $210 and I got it for $40 off so $170.

I mainly use it for phoning and texting and the calendar. But I will use the SD card for any pictures and videos that I take...and maybe put some music on it. It has Android Auto capability too, so I set that up with my Corvette. My last phone would not even pair the Bluetooth to my Corvette, which was not good.