Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sh.jpg
A doll?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Hot Chick from Side Chick.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I was in a part of town I don't often visit around lunch time so I wanted to try something new. Their Cali Chick sandwich looks really good too. I like their chicken sandwiches better than Chick-Fil-A or Raising Canes. Dave's Hot Chicken was ok but rather expensive for what you get. Side Chick costs about the same as the first two fastfood places I mentioned but their sandwiches are larger, the bins better and more substantial, plus I like the tomato, cheese, pickles, and coleslaw they top it with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I ordered a bunch of clothes .....for myself even....from Thred Up and I bought this stone thing that removes hair and promises to replace shaving. I hope I didn't waste the 33 bucks I spent buying it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought $607 worth of crap from Costco (It is small but I get something back from my executive membership) and later everyone is getting Caniac Combos at Raising Cane's.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That sounds interesting.

Well it's not here yet. And I did a dumb and ordered it before checking reviews and looking into the company. And I never buy anything without checking reviews and looking into the company. I got over excited this time and impulse bought. Uhg.

Some are happy with it and many are not. It rips up womens skin. It's more an exfoliating thing

Since I already bought the dang thing, I think I'll use it like once a month to keep my skin polished and just shave normally. Dangit lol

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My thingy came and I actually love it.

Still need to use a razor though but this thing is making skin super soft.

I know you all deeply care about this :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Last thing I bought......I went to miejer last night and got some groceries. They had little girl outfits on clearance and Squish really liked this sweat shirt/shorts set. So I got it for her along with a PJ set, some clip on multi colored hair extensions that look adorable on her and a baggy fully of hair ties.

I primarily only buy clothes second hand but I'll buy new on occasion if it's a really good deal and the girls really like something.