cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
SYiz2WZ.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
No Southern Comfort?! Shame on you!!
I've been on a Knob Creek kick right now since I treated myself to their top shelf on my birthday .. this is the new Kraken I had to hike across the city to grab these.. hehe..

Haven't had Southern Comfort since my pallet matured into scotch and bourbon..

I try to follow my bodies natural clock and try new things every 7 or so years as our tastes change

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been on a Knob Creek kick right now since I treated myself to their top shelf on my birthday .. this is the new Kraken I had to hike across the city to grab these.. hehe..

Haven't had Southern Comfort since my pallet matured into scotch and bourbon..

I try to follow my bodies natural clock and try new things every 7 or so years as our tastes change
When I used to drink, Southern Comfort was my favorite. I enjoyed a little Beefeater gin too.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hit the AutoMercado for a big shop. Seemed a lot of $$$ for one person. They tax everything under the sun here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was looking at air friers but decided not to buy one. We also need to replace our crockpot as I accidentally broke the lid recently.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Was looking at air friers but decided not to buy one. We also need to replace our crockpot as I accidentally broke the lid recently.
I recently purchased an air fryer and I’m really glad I did! Believe it or not steak cooked in that thing is literally delicious!! As are shake n bake pork chops, French fries…I use it for all kinds of stuff….it’s easy to clean
plus they’re not really that expensive :CooL: