10 cheddar and bacon sausages
10 extra hickory smoked sausages
Sausage Buns
Corn
10lbs golden yellow potatoes

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Playboy Four Decades of Jazz 4-CD boxed set, with booklet insert featuring an Introduction by Hugh Hefner. (Verve, 1993)

Bought for $6 CAD at a local thrift store.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
*Bought this on Amazon for like $20 or something only to see the same damn poster at Walmart for $8 a day later.

hhfNOF7.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Moving huh?

Actually no. But I've done a lot of that in my time.

I had to send an Amazon package back. These chair cushions I bought were in a box that showed up torn up. I had to find another box to put them in to make a return.

I sent my partner to buy some tape and he thought I might need an exacto knife. I didn't, but it can come in handy for all the boxes I get.

I'm starting to save them to use for my garden. I plan to use them when I redo my garden in the front yard.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually no. But I've done a lot of that in my time.

I had to send an Amazon package back. These chair cushions I bought were in a box that showed up torn up. I had to find another box to put them in to make a return.

I sent my partner to buy some tape and he thought I might need an exacto knife. I didn't, but it can come in handy for all the boxes I get.

I'm starting to save them to use for my garden. I plan to use them when I redo my garden in the front yard.
Sounds nice

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I am currently seeking out something for pain relief. I have a topical balm, it's okay, but not great.

I don't want to get high, it's not my thing. I want pain relief though.
Prescription or otc?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, I'm on prescription muscle relaxants and it's only moderately helpful. I am dosing with edibles and a topical salve.
Well, I suppose you could ask your doctor for Percocet or something like that, but if your doctor is anything like mine you may have a tough time getting it.