What's the last thing you purchased?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I bought this Tomahawk and turned it into breakfast...

u5NEbRH.jpg

LkrCPZF.jpg

Nice char!

Let me know if you need those dishes washed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
French Art Deco Fashion Magazine (English Edition)

Art, Goût, Beauté (1928)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
I purchased a subway sandwhich the other day. The Jiggaboo Sub: Footlong Italian herb and cheese, chicken breast, pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, red onions, olives, sweet onion dressing, mayo.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So my atomizer went in my Puffco Peak and my local is sold out and it just happens one of my plugs for gear is having a sale out west..

Got some new toys coming..

Grabbed a bunch of concentrates and need to smoke em , fuckin sick of using the torch too

My new enail seems leaky or summat and just seemed wasteful and time consuming

Weed smoking is hard work

MEPNWIU_o.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure pushing an ulta high is the best thing to do with pot. I'd say it's best to relax and enjoy it. Coke and other drugs for euphoria seem more suited to that imo.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'm not sure pushing an ulta high is the best thing to do with pot. I'd say it's best to relax and enjoy it. Coke and other drugs for euphoria seem more suited to that imo.
Downs are different in nature your right, I am consuming the equivalent to 3 ounces a week with concentrates.. lol.. always a reason for a session and my tins are always filled with pre rolls of different kinds and sizes.. got this cloud round my head ..haha like pig pen of weed smokes

peanuts-pig-pen.gif

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WD-40. The hinges on my front door get squeaky when it gets colder. I've been debating on what to do because I don't want to make a mess of things. I think with a piece of cardboard and excess paper towels, I can avoid making too much of a mess. The patio door could probably use a squirt, as well.

Incognito2u

Factory Bastard
I just pop the hinge pin out and coat it with vaseline and put it back in the hinge. Quick, easy, no mess and best of all no more squeak.

• Useful
Reactions: cw_

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm pretty sure I can't pop the hinges without a lot more trouble. I thought of that, though.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A 12-pack of Lord Chesterfield Ale, a 12-pack of Mad Elf and a bag of tobacco.