What's the last thing you purchased?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I would never make fun of someone and call them a drunk if it wasn't true. People who have drinking problems aren't 'Drunks'. They're people suffering from a horrible sickness that kills many.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would never make fun of someone and call them a drunk if it wasn't true. People who have drinking problems aren't 'Drunks'. They're people suffering from a horrible sickness that kills many.
The snark at her is personal from him. He's a nasty fucker and knows nothing about her life.

This thread also isn't in meltdown.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You're right.

He drinks too much…. In the interim, I haven’t been drunk on this site since Christmas 2018.

But he will avoid this issue like he avoids facing the disappointments of his life, his wife and subsequent disconnect in his failed marriage, his socially inept inadequacies and his egocentric fucktardation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He drinks too much…. In the interim, I haven’t been drunk on this site since Christmas 2018.

But he will avoid this issue like he avoids facing the disappointments of his life, his wife and subsequent disconnect in his failed marriage, his socially inept inadequacies and his egocentric fucktardation.

I sense that there are quite a few at BF that are either drunk or high when they're posting.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I sense that there are quite a few at BF that are either drunk or high when they're posting.

I have no problem with the people who are enjoying their lives in this manner.

I do have an issue with a raging alcoholic pointing the finger at me with false accusations… in the same manner you have an issue with liars.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome to Fucktardia…

:Awesomeness:

No shit. Fucktards don't know the difference between the upper boards and meltdown. I guess it's because they are in constant meltdown mode...angry and miserable. Ugly and uninteresting spouses could make that happen I suppose.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Self-Ownage Alert!!!!!
No shit. Fucktards don't know the difference between the upper boards and meltdown. I guess it's because they are in constant meltdown mode...angry and miserable. Ugly and uninteresting spouses could make that happen I suppose.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
winter socks
MwHowDb.jpg

also, 12 packs and pot