What's the last thing you purchased?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
EVOO is oil, dumb ass. Extra Virginia Olive Oil. Also I always squeeze the lemon after it has been cooked and at most leave a thin slice of lemon on top while it cooks mostly for presentation. That way everyone can squeeze as much or as little lemon as they individual like.

Also temperature kills the flavor of olive oil so why bother with an expensive oil you are just going to ruin? An individual pat of butter works better for baking fish as it is more full flavored, won't run as much, is thus more likely to mostly stay on the fish where you want it, and it costs less than a good EVOO.

Last edited:

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
EVOO is oil, dumb ass. Extra Virginia Olive Oil. Also I always squeeze the lemon after it has been cooked and at most leave a thin slice of lemon on top while it cooks mostly for presentation. That way everyone can squeeze as much or as little lemon as they individual like.

Also temperature kills the flavor of olive oil so why bother with an expensive oil you are just going to ruin? An individual pat of butter works better for baking fish as it is more full flavored, won't run as much, is thus more likely to mostly stay on the fish where you want it, and it costs less than a good EVOO.
DistantHappygoluckyIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, we know you enjoy displaying and maintaining your absolute ignorance. No amount of childish gifs can obscure that.

"It's not oil; it's olive oil!" Moron.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes, we know you enjoy displaying and maintaining your absolute ignorance. No amount of childish gifs can obscure that.

I'm dead lol

You are suppose to use the expensive good EVOO for salad dressing and other stuff. You eat it raw.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm dead lol

You are suppose to use the expensive good EVOO for salad dressing and other stuff. You eat it raw.
That was the best Salmon I've had so far this year. Don't know what you spazztards are freaking out over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm dead lol

That was the best Salmon I've had so far this year. Don't know what you spazztards are freaking out over.

We are not freaking out at all. It's just funny you said "it's not oil......its just oil"

Lmao!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm dead lol

We are not freaking out at all. It's just funny you said "it's not oil......its just oil"

Lmao!
Oic. I forgot vegetable oil and olive oil are exactly the same.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm dead lol

So what you are saying is you love things that are oily and greasy going down your throat. No wonder you are such a fag.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm dead lol

Lmao!

No, but they are both oils. Which you wrongly denied. Be a man and own up to shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm dead lol

Lmao!

What? Hahahaha.

No, they are not "exactly" the same. But they are both oil lol.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm dead lol

Lmao!

What? Hahahaha.

No, they are not "exactly" the same. But they are both oil lol.
This is a neutral zone you silly bishes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good EVOOs are really affordable here. :ThumbsUp1:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I splurged and picked up a largish Sockeye Salmon Filet, and some fresh undocumented Asparagus last night.

Garlic-Herb-Sockeye-Salmon-3.jpg

Not bad but way to much oil for my tastes.
Not oil young lad, EVOO and lemon juice.

That's what I cook salmon in. Delish.

Salmon here is excellent, and two fresh fillets cost about 5-6 bucks.
Occasionally I'll go down to the docks and buy fish right off the boat.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I splurged and picked up a largish Sockeye Salmon Filet, and some fresh undocumented Asparagus last night.

Occasionally I'll go down to the dock and buy cock right off the boat.

No wonder you are called aidsman.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm dead lol

EVOO is also used for cooking food over heat. It's not good for anything like deep frying, but it's completely fine to cook with it as well. You can google hundreds, if not thousands, of recipes where food is prepared with EVOO.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm dead lol

EVOO is also used for cooking food over heat. It's not good for anything like deep frying, but it's completely fine to cook with it as well. You can google hundreds, if not thousands, of recipes where food is prepared with EVOO.

It works, but it's not healthy at high heat.

I try to stay away from extreme grilling with olive oil... instead choosing a low or moderate heat. I also use fractional butter/olive oil to avoid heat points.

Everything in measures...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm dead lol

I didnt say it wasnt fine for cooking. I said you dont want to spend extra money on the higher quality only to cook with it, because it breaks down the flavor and doesnt make a difference. You'll get the same result using the regular or cheaper oil.

You spend more money for higher quality oil for the flavor, for salad dressings and stuff. Like I said.

If you are gonna jump my posts and try to correct me, try to make sure you address what I'm saying. And try to use Meriam Webster over google if you are going to try to correct word usage. I understand you are big mad over a difference of opinion and you really, really want to "call me on my shit", but it's important to understand what's being said before you correct it.

I don't know how you can read my post and even think I said "you can't use EVOO to cook". The point was, it's a waste of money to use expensive oil for cooking. You CAN, sure.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw just in case someone gets tweeky and over excited over a typo...I meant *Merriam Webster.

Whatever other errors are in that post are cool with me. I barely ever proof read.

I wouldnt want to get exposed as a drooling dumb ass finally because I left out an "r" in "Merriam". I'm not sure I could ever come back from that embarrassment. I work so incredibly hard trying to sound smart and authoritative. :D

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The 5-30 I put in the Toyotas is oil too, what should I cook in that?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The 5-30 I put in the Toyotas is oil too, what should I cook in that?

Spin, mother fucker! Spin! Lol!

You are just completely unable to admit you were wrong and just own it, huh?