What's the last thing you purchased?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sure, try to excuse whorish behavior. Blame the women that behave like sex isn't a freebie with no consequences. Who choose daddies by spreading their thighs. I bet you'd insult me for not having an unplanned pregnancy nor an abortion as well.

It's all topsy-turvy world when it becomes tribal.
why do fat girls always loathe the pretty girls?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You're nothing but a two bit whore. I

as opposed to you being a 2 billion bit cow?

Whose calves all have the same daddy.
but you're still a cow tho.lol

But not mounted by every bull in the state.
Obviously, but I don't think that's necessarily intentional

just sayin

Sorry, not having children with many different men isn't accidental. It's called having self-respect and self-esteem.
Or just a lack of options

Sure, try to excuse whorish behavior. Blame the women that behave like sex isn't a freebie with no consequences. Who don't choose daddies by spreading their thighs. I bet you'd insult me for not having an unplanned pregnancy nor an abortion as well.

Shush, Telemundotubby...

Go raid a bakery.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
idk if theres any point in mentioning this atm but i bought a nintendo switch today and will pick it up tomorrow from gamestop

Aren't those difficult to come by?
they had two in stock a few miles from me so, BOOM - i charged it and its reserved just for me :)

My sibling had to plan for several months and call around to get one. I guess they weren't being made in large numbers?
the ones with the red and blue controllers were sold out but they had some with plain gray controllers and i was ok with that

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And I'd say something about that P word he called me but Lily would report MY post and accuse me of making it another P word.

I'm just trying to bring awareness to the bias at this forum. Unfortunately for you, you can't stick to the rules. I understand why though.

We are aware of your bias. Great job bringing awareness to it.

And I "stick to the rules" just fine. It's your bias that causes you to flip on anything I say and manipulate it to accuse me of breaking rules while those on your end of the spectrum make blatant provocative comments outside of the right forum and you ignore those entirely while making huge fuss out me.

We have all seen it. It's okay lol.

You add political snark to many non-political threads. It's a fact and I'm simply pointing it out. I'm all about "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander".

You're denial doesn't change the facts.

Well I described myself in my own thread in one. And you jumped in out of nowhere and turned it into something it wasnt and tried to derail the thread.

Meanwhile at the same time Admin started a thread mocking his political opponents in the Image board and you said nothing.

Then I responded to something that was political snark with my own political snark and once you only focused on MINE.

This is a comical pattern everyone has noticed ....so when you claim you are "bringing awareness to bias on the board"(when the staff here has no political bias and moves everyone's comments according to their standards) it's pretty ridiculous.

I mean we all see you specifically and only triggered by my posts.

The funny part is, is that I never even complain about who posts what. You just decided "I'm gonna watch and report Doveys posts.....cuz yeah!"

Lol.

Can you ever not post 1000 words? STFU, god damn. Now I understand those men that say they just want women to STFU. Christ. They must be married to women like you.

Doesnt look like any of the men are mocking MY posts, does it?

Lmao.

I'll try to keep things short and simple for the woman who had to look up "vapid" and still fucked it up :D

You're nothing but a two bit whore. I bet all your kids have different daddies, amirite? Show me where the "small business oligarchy" exists, moron.

There it is.

Hope you put some panty liners on before going on this vapid tizzy lol.

Tell us how that's vapid?

You are wondering how calling me a "two bit whore" and using my kids having different fathers is vapid?

Do you want that Google definition you had to look up real quick the first time I called you vapid or do you want the legit Merriam Webster definition that everyone else uses?

I mean you were pretty smug about it and I was trying to toss you synonyms hoping you would figure it out but you were pretty giddy thinking you were making someone BESIDES you look dumb.

Yes, prove that it's vapid. Here are words I would use in your position: judgmental, harsh, nasty, hurtful. I wouldn't use vapid. It doesn't work with what I'm doing. I think you deserve what you put out there. You are often judgmental, harsh, nasty and hurtful to some. You're often vapid, like when you post about a bird in the middle of the road and want to make it the next Stephen King novella.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sure, try to excuse whorish behavior. Blame the women that behave like sex isn't a freebie with no consequences. Who choose daddies by spreading their thighs. I bet you'd insult me for not having an unplanned pregnancy nor an abortion as well.

Kinda creepy she thinks ANY ONE needs an "excuse" for their sexual decisions and now she thinks trying to slut shame will help her feel superior.

Because feeling superior is a priority to these people lol.

It's just so vapid. :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know her picture is visible to everyone right? lmfao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

did Dovey steal your last snickers bar?

tell the truth

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
idk if theres any point in mentioning this atm but i bought a nintendo switch today and will pick it up tomorrow from gamestop

they had two in stock a few miles from me so, BOOM - i charged it and its reserved just for me :)

My sibling had to plan for several months and call around to get one. I guess they weren't being made in large numbers?
the ones with the red and blue controllers were sold out but they had some with plain gray controllers and i was ok with that

I don't know if my sibling bought that one or also settled for a regular one. It was a birthday gift to my nephew. I'll have to see. I'm not really into gaming myself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

Sorry, not having children with many different men isn't accidental. It's called having self-respect and self-esteem.

Sure, try to excuse whorish behavior. Blame the women that behave like sex isn't a freebie with no consequences. Who don't choose daddies by spreading their thighs. I bet you'd insult me for not having an unplanned pregnancy nor an abortion as well.

Shush, Telemundotubby...

Go raid a bakery.

LQBTQ+ or Christian bakery?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

tell the truth

If she did, she stuck it in her cavernous snatch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Kinda creepy she thinks ANY ONE needs an "excuse" for their sexual decisions and now she thinks trying to slut shame will help her feel superior.

Because feeling superior is a priority to these people lol.

It's just so vapid. :D

Kinda creepy that she thinks Krispy Kreme and Diet pepsi is a healthy meal plan

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

tell the truth

Well then she helped you actually

so what's all the jealous rage about?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

tell the truth

Well then she helped you actually

so what's all the jealous rage about?

What is there to be jealous of? Her 70 foot trailer?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

just sayin

Shush, Telemundotubby...

Go raid a bakery.

LQBTQ+ or Christian bakery?

She's gorge-fluid on venue...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And I'd say something about that P word he called me but Lily would report MY post and accuse me of making it another P word.

I'm just trying to bring awareness to the bias at this forum. Unfortunately for you, you can't stick to the rules. I understand why though.

And I "stick to the rules" just fine. It's your bias that causes you to flip on anything I say and manipulate it to accuse me of breaking rules while those on your end of the spectrum make blatant provocative comments outside of the right forum and you ignore those entirely while making huge fuss out me.

You add political snark to many non-political threads. It's a fact and I'm simply pointing it out. I'm all about "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander".

Well I described myself in my own thread in one. And you jumped in out of nowhere and turned it into something it wasnt and tried to derail the thread.

Meanwhile at the same time Admin started a thread mocking his political opponents in the Image board and you said nothing.

Then I responded to something that was political snark with my own political snark and once you only focused on MINE.

This is a comical pattern everyone has noticed ....so when you claim you are "bringing awareness to bias on the board"(when the staff here has no political bias and moves everyone's comments according to their standards) it's pretty ridiculous.

The funny part is, is that I never even complain about who posts what. You just decided "I'm gonna watch and report Doveys posts.....cuz yeah!"

Lol.

Can you ever not post 1000 words? STFU, god damn. Now I understand those men that say they just want women to STFU. Christ. They must be married to women like you.

Lmao.

I'll try to keep things short and simple for the woman who had to look up "vapid" and still fucked it up :D

You're nothing but a two bit whore. I bet all your kids have different daddies, amirite? Show me where the "small business oligarchy" exists, moron.

There it is.

You are wondering how calling me a "two bit whore" and using my kids having different fathers is vapid?

Do you want that Google definition you had to look up real quick the first time I called you vapid or do you want the legit Merriam Webster definition that everyone else uses?

I mean you were pretty smug about it and I was trying to toss you synonyms hoping you would figure it out but you were pretty giddy thinking you were making someone BESIDES you look dumb.

Yes, prove that it's vapid. Here are words I would use in your position: judgmental, harsh, nasty, hurtful. I wouldn't use vapid. It doesn't work with what I'm doing. I think you deserve what you put out there. You are often judgmental, harsh, nasty and hurtful to some. You're often vapid, like when you post about a bird in the middle of the road and want to make it the next Stephen King novella.

Really though nothing you are saying is "hurtful" or "nasty".....judgemental sure but I dont really care about that.

Its entirely VAPID. Its BASIC bitch crap. Coming from someone with an over inflated ego who cannot control her emotions and lashes out inappropriately trying to grasp an upper hand.

Pride is a bitch, I'm just sayin.

I understand how you WANT me to feel about your posts, but I'm a grown woman with appropriate boundaries and everything coming out of that arrested development afflicted blob between your ears is telling us way more about you than you seem to be even slightly aware of. Iow.....its not me. Its YOU.

So here it is, the BEST descriptor for your asshurt performance when confronted with a woman whose opinions you cannot cope with rationally

Screenshot-20210712-123348-Chrome.jpg

Because you see.....you are gossipy and bland and predictable. Kinda obsessed with your own ego.

Not hurtful. Sorry :/ I can throw desperate in there as well because a few times you've weaponized my children in a self disparaging attempt to insult me. Pathetic also works.

Good talk.

Also, I dont attack people so personally over political disagreements and I never have. No where will anyone see me doing that. However I have no problem hitting back when one of you starts your hatefilled predictable personal attacks everytime you cant refute an argument.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know if my sibling bought that one or also settled for a regular one. It was a birthday gift to my nephew. I'll have to see. I'm not really into gaming myself.
the other one is the switch 'lite', but u cant port it through a TV or remove controllers and its a lil smaller

i played games a lot on my phone and got a DS so i wouldnt burn down the battery lol, but after playing with my neices switch i figured id jump on the bandwagon

there r some mature games - lots of blood and guts :D

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol.

Lmao.

There it is.

Really though nothing you are saying is "hurtful" or "nasty".....judgemental sure but I dont really care about that.

Its entirely VAPID. Its BASIC bitch crap. Coming from someone with an over inflated ego who cannot control her emotions and lashes out inappropriately trying to grasp an upper hand.

I understand how you WANT me to feel about your posts, but I'm a grown woman with appropriate boundaries and everything coming out of that arrested development afflicted blob between your ears is telling us way more about you than you seem to be even slightly aware of. Iow.....its not me. Its YOU.

So here it is, the BEST descriptor for your asshurt performance when confronted with a woman whose opinions you cannot cope with rationally

Because you see.....you are gossipy and bland and predictable. Kinda obsessed with your own ego.

Not hurtful. Sorry :/ I can throw desperate in there as well because a few times you've weaponized my children in a self disparaging attempt to insult me. Pathetic also works.

Good talk.
You've been reading Cosmo a long time, huh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are calling me ugly now? When my picture IS visible?

I'm not surechow you think you are accomplishing anything but confirming the observations that a certain end runs on pure hate and cant argue any stances.

All any of you do is devolve into ragey tantrums and every single one of you thinks way more highly of your own intelligence than any of you deserve to.

Maybe it should be the next campaign slogan. "Vote for us! We fuck everything up but if you dont we will scream and tantrum and call you names"

It would be more honest at least.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol.

Lmao.

There it is.

Good talk.
You've been reading Cosmo a long time, huh?

No but now I know you have.

That still exists?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao!!!!!

Oak calling Dovey ugly is like Idi Amin charging Charles Manson for human rights violations

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lmao!!!!!

Oak calling Dovey ugly is like Idi Amin charging Charles Manson for human rights violations

Has anyone ever seen me get hateful and attack my opponents personally like she does?

Even when these people are calling me an "ignorant pig" or "batshit insane" or various words for stupid .....have I ever lashed out with hatred like they do? Because shes justifying her vapid hate fest by calling me "nasty" and "judgemental".

So childish. They just put people off even wanting to try to understand them.

They want to attack other people but donr like people insulting them back lol

Some people HATE when women are passionate about things. It's a form of misogyny.

Home girl has misogyny internally. Internal misogyny. She ate it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao!!!!!

Has anyone ever seen me get hateful and attack my opponents personally like she does?

Even when these people are calling me an "ignorant pig" or "batshit insane" or various words for stupid .....have I ever lashed out with hatred like they do? Because shes justifying her vapid hate fest by calling me "nasty" and "judgemental".

Some people HATE when women are passionate about things. It's a form of misogyny.
she always resorts to personal attacks when she's out witted with reason, logic and facts. they all do

Then she cries when you out do her on the insult front as well.

it must be exhausting being a libtard having to defend shit positions with no facts and or logic to back you up

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lmao!!!!!

she always resorts to personal attacks when she's out witted with reason, logic and facts. they all do

Then she cries when you out do her on the insult front as well.

it must be exhausting being a libtard having to defend shit positions with no facts and or logic to back you up

Gotdammit you missed my edit where I put in "she ate it"

Lmaooooo. I was excited about that lol

And yeah they viciously attack rather than just argue their position. It's always something wrong with someone else. It's never them or their position.

If you dont agree or see a better way, there is something wrong with you and they attack. It's actually disturbing to me how mad they get over it.