What's the last thing you purchased?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have so many pairs of dress shoes and casual dress shoes and casual shoes that I do not think I will have to buy a new pair for decades...

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I saw that. I’ll be playing that.I should have a PS five by then. I bought Grandtheft auto five in assassin’s creed Valhalla

best gtfa twice already

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw that. I’ll be playing that.I should have a PS five by then. I bought Grandtheft auto five in assassin’s creed Valhalla

best gtfa twice already
if u never had a ps4, u dont need a ps5.....too many great games 2 play

if u like zombies, play all the dead island games before dying light

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ordering a bunch more non perishables to stack secretly under furniture and beds...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

best gtfa twice already

I have so many games to play in my Steam and Origin and Epic games accounts that I will not be buying anything for a while unless it is at least 80% off.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

best gtfa twice already

I have so many games to play in my Steam and Origin and Epic games accounts that I will not be buying anything for a while unless it is at least 80% off.
theres so many good titles out there we couldnt play them all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bought a couple jasmine and patchouli scented bees wax candles.

They smell amazing. Absolutely a new favorite. Expensive though.....why the fuck are candles so pricey? These were 25 bucks each.

I might start making them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ordering a bunch more non perishables to stack secretly under furniture and beds...

Getting that bad over there?

The writing has been on the wall...

I always hope it's over exaggerated.....but I know if anything its minimized. :(

You guys need a sort of revolution(and I mean a more American revolution....not this commie shitlib crap we are seeing)

Wife lost her job the other day due to vaccination mandate refusal. We've been setting up for this for a long time.

They won't break us.... we'll outlast them as everything they touch continues to turn to shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I always hope it's over exaggerated.....but I know if anything its minimized. :(

You guys need a sort of revolution(and I mean a more American revolution....not this commie shitlib crap we are seeing)

Wife lost her job the other day due to vaccination mandate refusal. We've been setting up for this for a long time.

They won't break us.... we'll outlast them as everything they touch continues to turn to shit.

Horrible.

What's being done to people over this vaccine is disgusting.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Horrible.

We reckon the holdouts may get their utilities shut off one day in the future... but we set up for that before....expecting that our version of CPS and local gov will use shut off's to rationalise even more draconian measures...

We're also putting in a bigger garden. Fuck them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Horrible.

We reckon the holdouts may get their utilities shut off one day in the future... but we set up for that before....expecting that our version of CPS and local gov will use shut off's to rationalise even more draconian measures...

Does your CPS harrass off grid parents usually?

I hate CPS. We absolutely need to be able to rescue helpless children from abuse, but these fuckheads play so fast and loose with removing children that its vulgar. Too many times they will rip children out of homes JUST over issues related to poverty and struggling, they place children in abusive homes where they've been murdered or raped(like the Jennifer Rosenbuam case....that mother loved her babies. She was just battling a drug addiction). There are so many cases like that one that DONT get publicized.

Then they fail to remove children who ARE being abused.

They have far too much unchecked power and they destroy peoples lives.

Uhg I hate them. I really do. They need way more oversight and parents need better representation.

I hope they dont send those fucks to harrass your family just because you went off grid. They are a genuine threat to children. Most of the reasons they use to legally kidnap children are total garbage.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Horrible.

I hate CPS. We absolutely need to be able to rescue helpless children from abuse, but these fuckheads play so fast and loose with removing children that its vulgar. Too many times they will rip children out of homes JUST over issues related to poverty and struggling, they place children in abusive homes where they've been murdered or raped(like the Jennifer Rosenbuam case....that mother loved her babies. She was just battling a drug addiction). There are so many cases like that one that DONT get publicized.

Uhg I hate them. I really do. They need way more oversight and parents need better representation.

I hope they dont send those fucks to harrass your family just because you went off grid. They are a genuine threat to children. Most of the reasons they use to legally kidnap children are total garbage.

Not usually, but wouldn't put it past them to see utilities demanding compliance to receive utilities, then by default other departments capitalising further on it to cement total dominance.

Just got word that all kids grade 3 and over will be required to wear masks when school side learning returns soon which will probably be the mechanism to later demand kids also be jabbed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Horrible.

Not usually, but wouldn't put it past them to see utilities demanding compliance to receive utilities, then by default other departments capitalising further on it to cement total dominance.

Just got word that all kids grade 3 and over will be required to wear masks when school side learning returns soon which will probably be the mechanism to later demand kids also be jabbed.

I didn't even enroll Squish in kinder. We are homeschooling her.

She is NOT getting this vaccine.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Horrible.

We're doing the same if and when they mandate under 12's.

Good news is that starting this Friday, Melbournians can go anywhere in the city for any reason with no more curfews. Bad news is that unless we're jabbed or have an appointment booked, we can't go inside most businesses or go to work...

That stupid fucking prick Kim Jong Dan Andrews has decreed it... by his Glorious Leaderness.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Horrible.

Good news is that starting this Friday, Melbournians can go anywhere in the city for any reason with no more curfews. Bad news is that unless we're jabbed or have an appointment booked, we can't go inside most businesses or go to work...

That stupid fucking prick Kim Jong Dan Andrews has decreed it... by his Glorious Leaderness.
I heard your premier was fined for not wearing a mask? Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sugarcane mulch for the herb and vegetable garden...

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Horrible.

It was fun watching his half arsed apology.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
A half oz of very gay weed, Rainbow Cake... One of my fav strains... great laughy, good time high. A sure fire hit with friends.

aoao8Ty.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Horrible.

He’s such a fuckwit!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Horrible.

He’s such a fuckwit!

My daughter yells "rat" every time she hears his name spoken... lulz...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Horrible.

He’s such a fuckwit!

My daughter yells "rat" every time she hears his name spoken... lulz...
It’s got a head that requires a righteous kick!

images

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I got it for free but nice cart... I don't buy vape carts but companies are always giving them to me so I keep one for myself sometimes... this one is a lot better than most.

qGC3A7E.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I got it for free but nice cart... I don't buy vape carts but companies are always giving them to me so I keep one for myself sometimes... this one is a lot better than most.

qGC3A7E.jpg
Consuming drugs??? You must be a winner in life ;)

I used bought some ounces of gold and silver with my crypto gains ;) I am killing it. Unlike being a junkie.

60827487.jpg

Last edited: