What's the last thing you purchased?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:
Still lashing out over the butt hurt, ehh faggit? When did you discover you were such a lil bitch? Damn, even josephine isnt as big a pussy as you!

Going to Scheels in a bit to buy 44 mag ammo if they have it!

You must be Closet Homo, Lokmeer!

Always talking about faggits, your butt & how it needs ta be fucked.

Lol!

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:
Still lashing out over the butt hurt, ehh faggit? When did you discover you were such a lil bitch? Damn, even josephine isnt as big a pussy as you!

Going to Scheels in a bit to buy 44 mag ammo if they have it!

You must be Closet Homo, Lokmeer!

Always talking about faggits, your butt & how it needs ta be fucked.

Lol!
Is X your son, josephine, or an alter ego? Either way, you seem "hooked up".

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I paid for this fucking thing a month ago but it only arrived yesterday.
I can believe it. Was talking to a renovation tradesman the other day since I want help to completely redo my bathroom, and he said it can take months to get a new bath tub now. Home appliances are also hard to get, as well as custom windows.

This fucking Covid BS just isn't ending.

It took my aunt over 6 months for a new washer and dryer to be delivered last year.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A mini Bic lighter for the internal guts of a solar lighter...

20211107-192353-1636273536562.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Extra large pizza (pepperoni, chicken, and ham), 15 chicken wings, and a 2L of coke. The boys loved it, I even had a slice, and we have some left over when my wife gets home.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
- 1x loaf white sandwich bread
- 2x jars Puttanesca pasta sauce
- 3x boxes spaghettini
- 1x pack sliced Swiss cheese
- 1½ lbs sliced Black Forest ham
- 2x 5-pack lunch-sized juice boxes (5 Apple, 5 Grape)
- 1x box frozen hash browns
- 2x Black Cherry yogourt (9%, fruit on the bottom)
- 1x 6-pack apple fruit cups
- 2x packs #2 coffee filters (unbleached)
- 1x quart eggnog
- 1x quart coffee cream (10%)
- 1x gallon milk (2%)
- 1x hanging mistletoe

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Groceries...

I'm sure the major retailer has my online orders on standby alert....

Screenshot-20211123-224830-Chrome-1637669603511.png

Only one shop every 2-3 weeks according to their specials and this quoted shop doesn't include an additional 10% off per month (1 shop only: I already used it on Nov 3rd) because of a parallel service we use that has it as one of the perks.

So they're bleeding revenue...

And I'm making the personal shopper make little bags of the freezer destined meats for our convenience as well as notes about fresh produce (ie.... not stuffing baby avocados or spent lettuce in our trolley).

....and if instructions are not followed, complaints are made.....usually culminating in a full refund for the entire volume of that item.

I'm fair but this is how the game is played.... until they change the rules again and I alter my approach.

There's a lot of news articles written by young business majors, frugal mums, and the like....and they're wildly popular with people doing the wow factor in the comments, but those people have no idea how to hustle. They are amateurs....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My Liberia/Price Smart list.
All in the basket, and golden, and good for a couple of weeks.

New office chair.
Faux wood blinds
Bottle of Tequila
Pork Chops
Frozen Blue berrys
Beef short ribs.
Kingsford Mesquite charcoal.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn. What a relief it is to come here, even if only to get away from the shenanigans downstairs.

Made a glazed meat loaf last night and was missing ingredients, so I had to head back out to buy:

1x fresh garlic bulb
1x bunch fresh parsley
1x bottle Worcestershire sauce
1x package batteries (12-pack, AA)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The ingredients for my grandmothers stuffing and a box of crackers, which I asked my boyfriend should I get fig/olive, cranberry/hazelnut or rosemary/raisin…

He told me “mi amor, this is some buji ass white people shit! I know 3 kinds of crackers: saltine, ritz and oyster”

I can’t serve Bre with fig spread on any of those….

fig and olive it is!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor me, my usual T Day dining friends are scattered this year, so I splurged and had Keith the butcher cut me off about a 2 and half pound Ribeye Roast, I'll throw it in the oven a soon as I crawl out of bed in the morning, and cook it low and slow (+/- 6 hours)

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Poor me, my usual T Day dining friends are scattered this year, so I splurged and had Keith the butcher cut me off about a 2 and half pound Ribeye Roast, I'll throw it in the oven a soon as I crawl out of bed in the morning, and cook it low and slow (+/- 6 hours)

Sear it first.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sear it first.
I usually do, but lately "they" seem to prefer searing it after, I will probably at least brown it first.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, gotta do something to lock in the juices before putting it on low heat.
Yeah, gotta do something to lock in the juices before putting it on low heat.
I did a very simple off the cuff dry rub, fair amount of salt, reg. ground pepper, trace amount cayenne pepper, lemon pepper seasoning, sweet paprika and tossed in the fridge uncovered for the night, early morning I'll pull it out of the Fridge and and let it assume room temperature, pan sear in 50 wt high mileage motor oil, then toss in oven @425 degrees for 20 minutes or so, then down to about 240F for several hours....

Last edited: