What's the last thing you purchased?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
How does one 'appropriate' a clothing material?

Do explain that particular brain fart.
Who are you, and what do you do?

That's two questions.

I prefer one at a time.

In answer to 'who are you' the answer is. A player of this game since FC. A legend in this miniscule corner of the internet. Wittier than most. More resilient than all and just passing through unless something grabs my attention and makes me chuckle.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
C'mon guys
QkZUWhX.gif

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
- 1x loaf white sandwich bread
- 2x jars Puttanesca pasta sauce
- 3x boxes spaghettini
- 1x pack sliced Swiss cheese
- 1½ lbs sliced Black Forest ham
- 2x 5-pack lunch-sized juice boxes (5 Apple, 5 Grape)
- 1x box frozen hash browns
- 2x Black Cherry yogourt (9%, fruit on the bottom)
- 1x 6-pack apple fruit cups
- 2x packs #2 coffee filters (unbleached)
- 1x quart eggnog
- 1x quart coffee cream (10%)
- 1x gallon milk (2%)
- 1x hanging mistletoe

So you like your pasta whore style, eh? Naughty Blurto

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went to Costco today and bought this external hard drive..I've used up a terabyte of storage on my desktop and can't view my image thumbnails anymore. Hoping it's easy to use/install....
hG9oyyP.jpg

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I went to Costco today and bought this external hard drive..I've used up a terabyte of storage on my desktop and can't view my image thumbnails anymore. Hoping it's easy to use/install....
hG9oyyP.jpg
That's pretty much the way I went. Seagate is the shitz cause it's a real hard drive and not a flash drive. When I bought mine, they were either 4TB or 8TB so I got one of each. 3 years on, and doing fine.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
hG9oyyP.jpg
That's pretty much the way I went. Seagate is the shitz cause it's a real hard drive and not a flash drive. When I bought mine, they were either 4TB or 8TB so I got one of each. 3 years on, and doing fine.
Thanks, Levon. Great to hear that it worked out for you.. I've never tried using one.. Hoping it's a "plug and play" kind of thing since I'm not a computer whiz LOL.. Want to use it for pictures only. I guess if I have any questions, I can ask you :)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
New thongs

(the previous ones got chucked in the bin last night cause they were putrid)

20220105-040524.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just sold a non-running 1968 Chevy Corvair (140hp air-cooled flat six with a 4 spd manual) project car which I was never going to get around to doing. $1500. I sold a spare 140 hp engine with an attached Chevy Power Glide automatic transmission for $1200. To celebrate I ordered pizza, wings, and Pepsi for the boys. Three toppings so each of the boys and I got to pick one topping each. The youngest is now upset and having a tantrum because his older brother said he wanted bacon on the pizza.

1st world problems for kids these days.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No. He did the same thing a few weeks back because I let each of the boys pick one topping and his brother chose pineapple. Eventually it was resolved by simply telling him to pick the pineapple off if he doesn't like it. Oh, the drama of upset little boys over minor things like pizza toppings.

Last edited: