What's the last thing you purchased?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No. He did the same thing a few weeks back because I let each of the boys pick one topping and his brother chose pineapple. Eventually it was resolved by simply telling him to pick the pineapple off if he doesn't like it. Oh, the drama of upset little boys over minor things like pizza toppings.

I started a rule many years ago that no pizza is allowed in the house with pineapple on it.

My wife, the heathen, doesn't mind pineapple and gets pissy when I tell her she has to eat it out on the porch like a dog. Now my daughter and I joined forces over anti-pineapple pizza.

It's pizza sacrilege, gross, and it tastes like shit.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No. He did the same thing a few weeks back because I let each of the boys pick one topping and his brother chose pineapple. Eventually it was resolved by simply telling him to pick the pineapple off if he doesn't like it. Oh, the drama of upset little boys over minor things like pizza toppings.

Just to make sure, you might want to have him write "Muhammad was a psychopathic warlord!" 50 times on the blackboard.

And have him burn a Quran once a month for a year...just to be sure.

;~)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I started a rule many years ago that no pizza is allowed in the house with pineapple on it.

My wife, the heathen, doesn't mind pineapple and gets pissy when I tell her she has to eat it out on the porch like a dog. Now my daughter and I joined forces over anti-pineapple pizza.

It's pizza sacrifice, gross, and it tastes like shit.

See, I don't give a shit. I have never been a picky eater not even as a child. The youngest though... He has major likes and dislikes and pretends each minor thing is a major moutain. I am like "well, I bet a starving child in Ethiopia would still eat the pizza even if it had one topping they disliked."

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

See, I don't give a shit. I have never been a picky eater not even as a child. The youngest though... He has major likes and dislikes and pretends each minor thing is a major moutain. I am like "well, I bet a starving child in Ethiopia would still eat the pizza even if it had one topping they disliked."

When I was a kid, there were things I did not like.

Liver.

Lima beans.

Some other stuff.

But I still had to clean the plate.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah, but it's fucking pineapple, man!

Fucking PINEAPPLE on a pizza!?!

No fucking way... not in this house. I told my sister in laws not to come over with pineapple on pizzas. Don't bother.... unless they want to get on all fours and eat that shit that a dog.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When I was a kid, there were things I did not like.

Liver.

Lima beans.

Some other stuff.

But I still had to clean the plate.

Good. It builds character and shows you value your pare to hard work. There was only one thing I would not eat as a child, Brussels sprouts, and it was because.my father would boil the shit out.of them, so that the sulfur compounds were.released making them horrible. I re!ember.my.dad.made them because.my.mom was.working late and he insisted my sister and I couldn't leave the table until all the food was gone. So I tried to feed it to our golden retriever which usually ate anything but even the dog spit it out and refused to eat it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now days, I will eat Brussels sprouts but they have to be slightly under done, preferably grilled, brushed with olive oil, and lightly seasoned with salt, black pepper, and granulated garlic.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I will eat anything.... except shit and the food equivalent of shit, pineapple on pizza.

I can't even tolerate witnessing somebody food rape and eat such things in my presence.

I'm getting queasy just imagining it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Now days, I will eat Brussels sprouts but they have to be slightly under done, preferably grilled, brushed with olive oil, and lightly seasoned with salt, black pepper, and granulated garlic.

Good fried with diced bacon, onions, and a little apple cider vinegar...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I will eat anything.... except shit and the food equivalent of shit, pineapple on pizza.

I can't even tolerate witnessing somebody food rape and eat such things in my presence.

No shit DD. Is Alpo still high on your list?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ekwa7Wz.gif
6xCdN0V.gif
:ThumbsUp1::ThumbsUp1::ThumbsUp1::ThumbsUp1::ThumbsUp1::Happy5:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A second portable basketball hoop for my grandson since it was lost in transit by courier. Oh well, what the hell, I got a refund on the first.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A second portable basketball hoop for my grandson since it was lost in transit by courier. Oh well, what the hell, I got a refund on the first.
A basketball hoop? Is your grandson black by chance?

No, you fool, he's not. Are you aware that a lot of Caucasians play basketball?
im 5'7" but was pretty good tbh, i always knew where the basket was when i took the hail mary shot... and sometimes i actually scored lol

other times i tossed the ball into the bleachers lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

im 5'7" but was pretty good tbh, i always knew where the basket was when i took the hail mary shot... and sometimes i actually scored lol

I like watching basketball. It's a fun sport to watch.

The boy just loves bb. He started playing with a toddler set when he was yeah, a tot. He got a ball from "Santa" and the hoop from grandma this year.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like watching basketball. It's a fun sport to watch.

The boy just loves bb. He started playing with a toddler set when he was yeah, a tot. He got a ball from "Santa" and the hoop from grandma this year.
the best toy in memory was a blowup clown i could punch that stoop up straight right after i clocked it - the base was filled with sand lol