What's the last thing you purchased?

21 bags of mulch.
And a HAT.
(don't tell nobody, I bought it for my Dad as a birthday present)
THE.jpg

IYKYK Iggy might know.
 
Limited groceries from the current sales catalog set to expire tonight. A lot of staples we use at half price. I'll see the new catalog later and do a big online shop and delivery.

Saved 85 bucks this trip. It adds up.
 
Oh, I forgot. Grabbed 6 pairs of size 11-14 wool Explorer socks at half price too. I find that after 3 or 4 months, the lanolin goes missing no matter what wool wash you use, and I like a thicker softer work sock so I splurge when the price is right. Cotton socks are gross.
 
Litre of sour mash, bag of kettle style chips, 750 ml of non alcoholic but brewed ginger beer, and a 2 kilo beef bone (with meaty bits)sawed lengthwise for puppy. It's been a stressing month for both of us.
 
Money down on a 100 pound pig, for our Alexander valley annual end of summer pig roast. Tables and chairs rented. Salads and sides are assigned. Bar b q with spit is on site. Gonna allow 12 hours to roast it. Expecting about 40. Mostly Vintners from the valley
 
100 kilos of Basmati rice and 26 kilos of dried beans and other legumes. Two dozen water tap/spigots. 140 litres of petrol.