- Reaction score
- 2,875
I saw something like that at the Dollar Store quite recently Lex @The Prowler.I also bought my wife matching pearl earrings....
![]()
It also had a Certificate of Authenticity.
I saw something like that at the Dollar Store quite recently Lex @The Prowler.I also bought my wife matching pearl earrings....
![]()
I saw something like that at the Dollar Store quite recently Lex @The Prowler.
It also had a Certificate of Authenticity.
I saw something like that at the Dollar Store quite recently Lex @The Prowler.
It also had a Certificate of Authenticity.
I see these customs jewellery auctions in Vancouver Lex @The Prowler. They are items seized by border agents opr by the police.That is a Certificate of Evaluation.
I included it because it happened to be in the box.
I see these customs jewellery auctions in Vancouver Lex @The Prowler. They are items seized by border agents opr by the police.
I attended one once. Im sure there are some very good deals in them including pearls, diamonds and other precious stones. Oddly the items which sold way over asking were metallic jewellery such as solid Gold rings, coins. Many others got only 10% to 25% of their asking price. If I was going to buy high end jewellery as an investment or resale Id go to customs auctions for deals. I haven't pursued that endeavor thO. The furthest I went in buying jewellery was buying a gold ring which has gone by 300% only because the price of gold has since skyrocketed
Pineapple pop
Well nobody Cares about your pearls either Lex @The Prowler.Nobody cares, Joe.
20 Vintage Magazines from the early 1900s Lex @The Prowler"What's the last thing you purchased?"
It does not seem like a difficult concept....
Nice coin Lex @The Prowler except for the funny lookin guy with the Big schnozz on the back.This was not purchased by me, but given to me to celebrate a very special milestone.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
A 2 TB CF Express B memory card for my camera from Amazon
Its only about 1" x 2" in actual size. Cost me over a whopping $1000 Canadian or about $700 USD.
Thing is next day the price shot up 40% to over $1500 canadian of $1100 USD.
The sale was officially over.
One of the accessories today's digital cameras can't do without. Thing it only holds as little as 1 hour of uncompressed full frame RAW video. So real movie making probably requires 4 or 8TB cards which are prohibitively expensive. Needless to say I don't plan ta buy too many more of them unless by chance I land some freelance jobs & the client pays for 'em.
Its more expensive than a decent camera lens.
Iran War will probably cause those tings to double in price so may as well buy them now than later.
Well if that's any indication then what I paid for it on sale was last year's prices eh?All memory has doubled in price in the last year.
2TB still doesn't store that much @Frood
An hour of uncompressed video at most?
A 256mb card maybe 8 minutes of raw video.
I dunno. thats what Google says.So 2TB does about 60 minutes, and 256mb will do about 8 minutes?
You sure about that, Joe?
Well here's a source which says its even less than that :So 2TB does about 60 minutes, and 256mb will do about 8 minutes?
You sure about that, Joe?
Well here's a YT video which says its even less than that :
Less than an hour of uncompressed raw video on a 2tb stick from the looks of it ProwlerJoe, read what you said.
Well here's a source which says its even less than that :
Recording Time by Card Capacity (Approximate 8K/5.7K RAW)
- 256GB Card: ~5 to 6 minutes
- 512GB Card: ~10 to 12 minutes
- 1TB Card: ~22 to 25 minutes
- 2TB Card: ~45 to 50 minutes [, ]
A 256mb card maybe 8 minutes of raw video.
Not much Lex @The Prowler . lolSo how much time would a 256mb card really get you?
5-7 minutes of RAW uncompressed video therabouts for a 256 mb card. maybe 8 minutes max?How much?
Just an estimate would be fine.