What's the last thing you purchased?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Target trip on Sunday that couldn't have been more girly. Tampons, maxi pads, lipstick and concealer. Just before that, a delicious bubble tea from ArgoTea on the way there.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MAXIMUM Infrared Thermometer

tumblr_paw0vzlovz1ris16so1_640.png

Miss-P

Factory Bastard
An uncooked chicken to roast for dinner because it was half price ( better not be off !! )

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lunch bread, and onion rings to go with the hotdogs last night.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Rawhide treats for the pooch

Dogs love pig ears!

I bought dogs ears a couple years back and they were rotten on the inside , my dog got sick for days

Oh damn! That sucks. Never seen 'em rotten here. Someone didnt cure 'em right.

Yeah I guess, funny thing was she still liked 'em I didn't even notice they were bad till I smelled a really pungent smell coming from the other room where she was,grabbed it up real quick and analysed the rest ,cracked one open and it was almost hollow except for a powdery residue.. but I did grab them from the dollar store(same place as rawhide diff brand)..said never again!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Rawhide treats for the pooch

Dogs love pig ears!

I bought dogs ears a couple years back and they were rotten on the inside , my dog got sick for days

Oh damn! That sucks. Never seen 'em rotten here. Someone didnt cure 'em right.

Yeah I guess, funny thing was she still liked 'em I didn't even notice they were bad till I smelled a really pungent smell coming from the other room where she was,grabbed it up real quick and analysed the rest ,cracked one open and it was almost hollow except for a powdery residue.. but I did grab them from the dollar store(same place as rawhide diff brand)..said never again!!

I dont blame ya man.

I use to give my dog the leftover ham bone too. After making a pot of beans with it of course lol.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
My Loki is obsessed with the freeze dried chicken chunks.

He runs towathe cabinet they are in and belly flops up against it.

He's a fat boy.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Your love puppy? I was just wondering if animals get pink eye; I have a friend who's cat looks like she has pink eye, it's weird.