What's the last thing you purchased?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And I'd say something about that P word he called me but Lily would report MY post and accuse me of making it another P word.

I'm just trying to bring awareness to the bias at this forum. Unfortunately for you, you can't stick to the rules. I understand why though.

We are aware of your bias. Great job bringing awareness to it.

And I "stick to the rules" just fine. It's your bias that causes you to flip on anything I say and manipulate it to accuse me of breaking rules while those on your end of the spectrum make blatant provocative comments outside of the right forum and you ignore those entirely while making huge fuss out me.

We have all seen it. It's okay lol.

You add political snark to many non-political threads. It's a fact and I'm simply pointing it out. I'm all about "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander".

You're denial doesn't change the facts.

Well I described myself in my own thread in one. And you jumped in out of nowhere and turned it into something it wasnt and tried to derail the thread.

Meanwhile at the same time Admin started a thread mocking his political opponents in the Image board and you said nothing.

Then I responded to something that was political snark with my own political snark and once you only focused on MINE.

This is a comical pattern everyone has noticed ....so when you claim you are "bringing awareness to bias on the board"(when the staff here has no political bias and moves everyone's comments according to their standards) it's pretty ridiculous.

I mean we all see you specifically and only triggered by my posts.

The funny part is, is that I never even complain about who posts what. You just decided "I'm gonna watch and report Doveys posts.....cuz yeah!"

Lol.

Can you ever not post 1000 words? STFU, god damn. Now I understand those men that say they just want women to STFU. Christ. They must be married to women like you.
do facts make your tummy hurtz?

Icecream. I recommend icecream when you feelz this way

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And I'd say something about that P word he called me but Lily would report MY post and accuse me of making it another P word.

I'm just trying to bring awareness to the bias at this forum. Unfortunately for you, you can't stick to the rules. I understand why though.

And I "stick to the rules" just fine. It's your bias that causes you to flip on anything I say and manipulate it to accuse me of breaking rules while those on your end of the spectrum make blatant provocative comments outside of the right forum and you ignore those entirely while making huge fuss out me.

You add political snark to many non-political threads. It's a fact and I'm simply pointing it out. I'm all about "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander".

Well I described myself in my own thread in one. And you jumped in out of nowhere and turned it into something it wasnt and tried to derail the thread.

Meanwhile at the same time Admin started a thread mocking his political opponents in the Image board and you said nothing.

Then I responded to something that was political snark with my own political snark and once you only focused on MINE.

This is a comical pattern everyone has noticed ....so when you claim you are "bringing awareness to bias on the board"(when the staff here has no political bias and moves everyone's comments according to their standards) it's pretty ridiculous.

The funny part is, is that I never even complain about who posts what. You just decided "I'm gonna watch and report Doveys posts.....cuz yeah!"

Lol.

Can you ever not post 1000 words? STFU, god damn. Now I understand those men that say they just want women to STFU. Christ. They must be married to women like you.

How short will you be when you're about 75 do you think?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@admin is still pwned...
Oak is still hungry

Maybe she is, maybe she's not. But you'll always be an elf. There's no question about it.
you will always be an angry elephant. There's no question about it

Why are you using the same words I use? Do you need to borrow a better vocabulary, peasant?

^^^ inadvertently just tarred herself ^^^

Lulz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lol.

How short will you be when you're about 75 do you think?
About the same size I am now.

Do you think you can get any rounder before you hit social security eligibility?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol.

Doesnt look like any of the men are mocking MY posts, does it?

Lmao.

I'll try to keep things short and simple for the woman who had to look up "vapid" and still fucked it up :D

You're nothing but a two bit whore. I bet all your kids have different daddies, amirite? Show me where the "small business oligarchy" exists, moron.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol.

Lmao.

I'll try to keep things short and simple for the woman who had to look up "vapid" and still fucked it up :D

You're nothing but a two bit whore. I bet all your kids have different daddies, amirite? Show me where the "small business oligarchy" exists, moron.

There it is.

Hope you put some panty liners on before going on this vapid tizzy lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol.

Lmao.

There it is.

Tell us how that's vapid?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
all my nephews and neices have them so i cant wait 2 crush them at mario kart

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're nothing but a two bit whore. I

as opposed to you being a 2 billion bit cow?

Whose calves all have the same daddy.
but you're still a cow tho.lol

But not mounted by every bull in the state.
Obviously, but I don't think that's necessarily intentional

just sayin

Sorry, not having children with many different men isn't accidental. It's called having self-respect and self-esteem. And it's planned behavior.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

Sorry, not having children with many different men isn't accidental. It's called having self-respect and self-esteem.
Or just a lack of options

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

just sayin

It's hard for a bull to mount a blob...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
idk if theres any point in mentioning this atm but i bought a nintendo switch today and will pick it up tomorrow from gamestop

Aren't those difficult to come by?
they had two in stock a few miles from me so, BOOM - i charged it and its reserved just for me :)

My sibling had to plan for several months and call around to get one. I guess they weren't being made in large numbers?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

2x4x12 strapped to the back and a really good parachute just in case?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol.

Lmao.

There it is.

Tell us how that's vapid?

You are wondering how calling me a "two bit whore" and using my kids having different fathers is vapid?

Do you want that Google definition you had to look up real quick the first time I called you vapid or do you want the legit Merriam Webster definition that everyone else uses?

I mean you were pretty smug about it and I was trying to toss you synonyms hoping you would figure it out but you were pretty giddy thinking you were making someone BESIDES you look dumb.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just sayin

Sorry, not having children with many different men isn't accidental. It's called having self-respect and self-esteem.
Or just a lack of options

Sure, try to excuse whorish behavior. Blame the women that behave like sex isn't a freebie with no consequences. Who don't choose daddies by spreading their thighs. I bet you'd insult me for not having an unplanned pregnancy nor an abortion as well.

It's all topsy-turvy world when it becomes tribal.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

just sayin

2x4x12 strapped to the back and a really good parachute just in case?

And a clothespin for the nose to prevent that Mama Cass pussy stank from melting out the sinuses...