What's the last thing you purchased?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A new bivvy, my old one sucks!
0F0w8A0.jpg

You being evicted lol.
Hehe it’s cover for it I guess :LOL1: Nah seriously though I’m a keen pike angler and this is a must in the Scottish weather especially if you’re doing nights even in summer...

Yeah I know, I love Inverness but not in the winter, might as well be in Russia lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A new bivvy, my old one sucks!
0F0w8A0.jpg

You being evicted lol.
Hehe it’s cover for it I guess :LOL1: Nah seriously though I’m a keen pike angler and this is a must in the Scottish weather especially if you’re doing nights even in summer...

Yeah I know, I love Inverness but not in the winter, might as well be in Russia lol.
Inverness is a lovely place imo but god damn it can be cold!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
R.I.P toys from yesterday, just a few pieces on the floor to remember you by and a multy coloured shit to pick up later.
71VMEyRqxKL._SL1000_.jpg

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
A two pack of TRUMP 2020 hats on amazon. One red one digicamo. Keep America great!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Had my car detailed(Wax Job & etc) - - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A 20 dollar crockpot. I bought a fancy 100 dollar pressure cooker one, but I can't figure out how to operate the goddamn fucker.

Try reading the directions if you can read- - - - - - - -

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A 20 dollar crockpot. I bought a fancy 100 dollar pressure cooker one, but I can't figure out how to operate the goddamn fucker.
As soon as I heard the Boston Marathon bombings used pressure cookers I bought a few because I thought they'd be pulled off the shelves lol.
They're still in their boxes as emergency Christmas gifts.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve bought so much shit lately.
New bath towels new washcloths, a harness for the dog, a couple books, another deck of tarot cards, supplies so I can teach my daughter how to do acrylic nails, and other stuff. Too much to list really.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
A drink at Starbucks.

I might have been healthier without it.

I could have made it myself.

If I considered all the other things I could have bought with the money, especially in aggregate of similar behavior, I would have likely gotten longer-term and more enjoyment from a different purchase.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
A drink at Starbucks.

I might have been healthier without it.

I could have made it myself.

If I considered all the other things I could have bought with the money, especially in aggregate of similar behavior, I would have likely gotten longer-term and more enjoyment from a different purchase.

Hi Sharona , I'm fresh out of coffee but I have other fine beverages if you'd like to drop by. Actually I think you may have left your set of brass knuckles here the last time you came over.

h7B9177A8
24328000_5.jpg