brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
a case of this wine , very good French red
GD_La_Cuvee_Rouge_Bottle_Shot-WEB.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Cigs and protein bars- - - - - -

PS- Any one who has talk to me about smoking has died within one week and some the next day,no joke !

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
box o wine ...having a phoney wine snob over , gonna put it in a decanter ...actually good wine ..$11.99 for the equivalent of 3 liters .....BUT in my kitchen bin I'll be placing an empty high end frog blend ... gotta check my pile. ( ribbitt )
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2NS81MTEvb3JpZ2luYWwvZ2xhc3MtZnJvZy5qcGc=

corbett-canyon-pinot-noir-box_1.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
That's a trick I learned from the show Raising Hope... dig empty bottles of the good stuff from the trash, fill them with wretched cheap shit, then watch a oenophile rave over your excellent choice!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Had to pay for a big bucket of flowers lol, I popped in a shop and told my dog to sit and stay, as I came out he’d knocked over a bucket of flowers and cocked his leg on them, I have to take responsibility for the big twat so I paid for them, now have a lovely big vase of pissy flowers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
4 sticks of pork kabobs marinated in Sprite from some stall in a Filipino part a town ... not bad

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A copient deal: buy 5 of these items and get 4 80% burgers (~$5) for free. I bought two packs of bacon, two packs of tomatoes and a head of lettuce. I'm gonna make soft tacos with the burgers.

I wanted to get a Vidalia onion but the bin was empty.

Bought a 5 lb. chub of ground ribeye at $3.99/lb. Gonna smash it into burgers and put 'em in the freezer for future use. A pack of colby jack and a pack of cheddar cheese slices. Two packs of Martin's potato rolls so I don't run out.

Two cheap store-brand frozen pizzas in case of emergency or laziness.

I was thinking about making ham and green beans but totally forgot about it. I knew there was something I was forgetting.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About out 10 rounds, got in about 4am and still ain’t had any proper sleep, I can see me wasting the day sleeping.