Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
m70twrrh28w3w24pd8ud.jpg
1 package of these , they have a funk to them but well liked by the Boss

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I actually had to run back out today , believe it or not I ran out of gas ...didn't have a long neck funnel ....and it was hovering 100 degrees ....so went to Dollar General picked ...
dgauto_funnel_s.jpg
up this beauty :Grin3:

ah that is a peeying funnel for woman on the road? you are quite the gentleman ! lol :Perfecto::ROFL3: joking .. :Cheers:
Mc donalds, hamburgers and fries as breakfast .. sometimes .. junk food is f'n good .. ! :Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Awesome2::Perfecto:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Running your car that low on fuel will burn out your fuel pump !

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Running your car that low on fuel will burn out your fuel pump !
I hear you haze ...I spent 400 bucks to correct the problem ..it's a Hyundai 2008 Sante Fe ..the fix lasted a couple of weeks ..mechanic tried a few times after that , told me go to the dealer cuz it was over his head ...now I get tire rotations and cheap oil changes for free...lol..first time I ran out ,I only keep it cuz the front is customized for the Chief ,, still sucked

2008_hyundai_santa_fe_angularfront.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Three 6 oz. bags of tobacco, a 12 fl. oz. can of Zippo lighter fluid and a pack of flints. Didn't need any tubes. I have accumulated four boxes of 250 ct. Zen tubes as leftovers in the past year or so.