What's the last thing you purchased?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
delicate-fucking-flower-socks-funny_2048x.jpg
Thanks. You've now made me develope a foot fetish.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You fo real yo ? Lmfao you really gone all out fucking nigger ain’t you, you sure you don’t cain roll your fucking hair too, bet you stink like one to lol...can you imagine the conversations in your shit hole with your nigletts, Gwan now gal go sell ya pussy cos me want a cheap pizza to rassole.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Maybe in the old days they would ' Cain row' they nappy heads oldtimer but nowadays they CORN ROW it lololol dipshit (:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omg a nigger expert, you got a degree in nigger , how clever but disgusting at the same time, where do you take them to get their nappy hair cut, the zoo?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey goldenoldie...before you go and whine to BF that you'll leave again if I call you names let's have a mouth off in the meltdown.....smoke a joint take some Geritol an let's have some fun ...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh I just had a thought ! You might get a better job if you put that on your CV, smelly baboon breeder , they might take you on at the zoo.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You had a thought ?? Was it that you should never have bought those sandals because old ladies have retarded wrinkly toes .....BleeKkk !! lololol

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ya cos you prefer great big nigger feet that slap the floor as the fat cunt walks along . Aww jealous of my shoes lol, never mind just carry on buying chav shit in sports direct, lol @ fucking wiggers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ya cos you prefer great big nigger feet that slap the floor as the fat cunt walks along . Aww jealous of my shoes lol, never mind just carry on buying chav shit in sports direct, lol @ fucking wiggers.

025eed9ed46f1a88bc7a49480faeafd2--long-nails-amazing-people.jpg
:LMAO::LMAO:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought a hat. Had To. It was sort of part of the plan. I left the house without a hat and if I felt I needed one … well, I'm due for a new hat. The fucking Sun was brutal, today. That hat saved my head and face.

I'm not real crazy about it. Picked the one out of three that I disliked the least. I kind of like it, though. The colors and stuff. And it fits my head real comfy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
his 2 kids - unga & bunga
lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Their names are Scholar and Ship X TWO you useless fuck pump, not OLd and decrepit in Sandals lololololololol

ebf9e9606d6faf2481035e9bd105eb14.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Cuter toes then your crusty dusty digits :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
My Bose head phones still sound good but are falling apart(very cheaply made)so got these - - - - - - -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I received an order from Duluth. Two pairs of black jeans for work and a rain jacket.