What's the last thing you purchased?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Not exactly the last thing and I'm still to order mines but my coupon has a longer expiry ..
I have one out on order to my Mom expected to arrive on the 19th for her birthday on the 24th

They had a plastic gravity one for cheaper and it's 7 stage filter instead of 5 like this one , this ones also hold 8L plastic one holds 10L.. I was also assured the fluorine filter 7 stage will be available by the end of summer for the glass model

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
I have a

LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle with 2-Stage Integrated Filter Straw for Hiking, Backpacking, and Travel, Clear​

and two new pairs of shoes.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
terrazzo-decorative-concrete-resurfacer-caf--7617cd49-9825-42d1-95de-e87e036b71bb.png

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I just spent $180 on 5 Billy Strings albums on vinyl. Most of them are double albums, so the unit price is a little over $20 per record.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@The Prowler this is one of my last purchases from the local record store. $10.

shaft.jpg

Weird double album. One record is Side 1 and Side 4. The other record is Side 2 and Side 3.

Reactions: Joe

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Weird double album. One record is Side 1 and Side 4. The other record is Side 2 and Side 3.

That is weird....

I could see 1 and 3, and 2 and 4....so if you had two record players you could go seamlessly from 1 to 2, then 2 to 3, then 3 to 4...but with that setup you would still have a delay between 2 and 3....are you sure it is not 1 & 3 and 2 & 4?

I'm not a collector, I'm just looking for music to listen to.

Me neither...I have a "collection" I guess...but I do not consider myself a collector.

I do not listen to my vinyl enough. I mostly listen to digital stuff (mostly CDs)...I have "The Kinks Are the Village Green Preservation Society" playing right now....but there is something special about playing a vinyl record and giving it a lot of attention.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Not exactly the last thing and I'm still to order mines but my coupon has a longer expiry ..
I have one out on order to my Mom expected to arrive on the 19th for her birthday on the 24th

They had a plastic gravity one for cheaper and it's 7 stage filter instead of 5 like this one , this ones also hold 8L plastic one holds 10L.. I was also assured the fluorine filter 7 stage will be available by the end of summer for the glass model

Sad times, mine the filter came in damaged.. now I have to wait on a resolve and then wait for the replacement to come in hopefully I don't have to wait the 2 weeks it took to get my order

MEUYB9N_o.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bought a nice tri tip roast. Smoking it now. The 2 morons coming by won’t appreciate my effort. They live on Betty Crocker pizza. If they bring Tequila, I’ll let it go.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Bought a nice tri tip roast. Smoking it now. The 2 morons coming by won’t appreciate my effort. They live on Betty Crocker pizza. If they bring Tequila, I’ll let it go.
Hey Sea how much does the beef go for in Costa Ebola per lb , in Canada we are being priced out of red meat..

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey Sea how much does the beef go for in Costa Ebola per lb , in Canada we are being priced out of red meat..
I rarely buy beef unless it’s a sell by date close out, or maybe I’m feeling “ethnically rich”. My nearest grocery is a tourist trap, last time I looked at Tri tip based on Ceedub’s comments it was $12/pd.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I bought 24 James Ready Ice
10 Crazy Uncle Hard Rootbeer

2 Crazy Uncle Hard Cream Soda

( inventory discrepancies) seems they list 50 units here but was coddled and told these smucks are still trying to get a grip on the numbers since the strike ended Tuesday.. faggot manager told me they are trying to get things back to normal and that it says 50 in stock so it'll take 2 weeks to fix.. first week to report inventory levels , 2nd week to fix the issues.. they were on strike for 2 weeks now it's gonna take em almost a month for a possible fix..

Corner Stores were also given the green light here to hold "ready to serve" Tuesday(coincidence?)so once someone works out brand distribution map for Google were still in the dark the players

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I rarely buy beef unless it’s a sell by date close out, or maybe I’m feeling “ethnically rich”. My nearest grocery is a tourist trap, last time I looked at Tri tip based on Ceedub’s comments it was $12/pd.
17. 99lb here

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I just bought a whole beef tenderloin from Costco on Thursday. $35 off.

I cut it into steaks. Had a few with my wife on Thursday. It was excellent.
Beware , I've seen a bunch of fake fruit posts, I don't trust Costco..

Just Google fake fruit Costco