When exactly did it become "right wing"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For women to fear men? To make statistical predictions? To notice that male on female violence is an issue?

Women fought hard to have safe, sex segregated areas in public. And just like that.....we either support letting men in or we are bigots.

It's not irrational or "right wing" for women to fear men. We should be allowed to say NO.

Let's just do away with all sex based segregation and just know that any predator will probably get arrested after the damage is done.

Let's support child abuse by transing nongender conforming children who are probably just gonna be gay. Fuck them up in the head for life by treating them as the opposite sex. Clearly that little girl who doesnt like girly stuff and says she wishes she was boy(because she likes boy stuff) should be treated and referred to as a boy. Pump them up with fucking hormones and "pause" puberty.

I thought there was a separation of church and state. Guess not when it's a left wing cult.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For women to fear men? To make statistical predictions? To notice that male on female violence is an issue?

Women fought hard to have safe, sex segregated areas in public. And just like that.....we either support letting men in or we are bigots.

It's not irrational or "right wing" for women to fear men. We should be allowed to say NO.

Let's just do away with all sex based segregation and just know that any predator will probably get arrested after the damage is done.

Let's support child abuse by transing nongender conforming children who are probably just gonna be gay. Fuck them up in the head for life by treating them as the opposite sex. Clearly that little girl who doesnt like girly stuff and says she wishes she was boy(because she likes boy stuff) should be treated and referred to as a boy. Pump them up with fucking hormones and "pause" puberty.

I thought there was a separation of church and state. Guess not when it's a left wing cult.

Actually Dovey that brings up an interesting question - when did separate mens womens bathrooms appear? Seems at one time everyone used the same toilet.

I think even prisons used to be coed. They weren't always separate eh.

Got a link about that?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Actually Dovey that brings up an interesting question - when did separate mens womens bathrooms appear? Seems at one time everyone used the same toilet.

Got a link about that?

When women fought to have our own and be safer in public.

I noted that

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Got a link about that?

I noted that

I think this is the answer I was looking for:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But thx anyways

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Women getting raped in prison. It's happening and talking about it is "transphobic" or "right wing". This is a womans rights crisis.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Got a link about that?

I noted that

But thx anyways

"It’s a total red herring,” Kogan told TIME, “that men will use these new laws related to protecting transgender people as ways to attack women and children.”"

Except we see multiple cases of exactly that happening from a boy in a skirt anally raping a peer student, to a man showing his erection to a little girl in a female spa, to a man punching and attempting to rape an elderly woman in a restroom.

That's not a red herring.....that's exactly the problem. Time is gaslighting women and painting sex segregated bathrooms as ANTI woman and old school and we need to step into the future and let men into our spaces and our fears, concerns and even assaults occurring are a "red herring".

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So this is either how stupid leftwing politcs is or at least how stupid they think their followers are.

They REFUSE to address the problem. They keep making it about trans people.

It's insane. Trans people have been going into whatever bathroom they "match" with looks wise the entire time. We dont need laws on this that just open it up to male predators. You can tell these assholes over and over......its not about trans people. That's not the issue.

And they are either so dumb or so maliscious they just refuse to acknowledge the problem.

Which is fine I guess. This is will backfire hard and it's going to cause a lot of real animosity towards trans people.

You know attacks by men who claim to be women and reported as "woman" crimes. So they dont even report it as it is.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Got a link about that?

I noted that

But thx anyways

"It’s a total red herring,” Kogan told TIME, “that men will use these new laws related to protecting transgender people as ways to attack women and children.”"

Except we see multiple cases of exactly that happening from a boy in a skirt anally raping a peer student, to a man showing his erection to a little girl in a female spa, to a man punching and attempting to rape an elderly woman in a restroom.

That's not a red herring.....that's exactly the problem. Time is gaslighting women and painting sex segregated bathrooms as ANTI woman and old school and we need to step into the future and let men into our spaces and our fears, concerns and even assaults occurring are a "red herring".

I didn't wanna get involved with a social political argument.

Just wanted to find out when separate mens and women's washrooms came about. Says the late 1800s in the US anyways.

So I assume before that they shared the same bathroom. There probably no separate outhouses before the appearance of water closets or toilets.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Got a link about that?

I noted that

But thx anyways

Just wanted to find out when separate mens and women's washrooms came about. Says the late 1800s in the US anyways.

Yes. The way Time framed it was very very bent towards leftwing gender ideology.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Got a link about that?

I noted that

But thx anyways

Yes. The way Time framed it was very very bent towards leftwing gender ideology.

Seems like such a simple solution.

Rewrite the laws & create a 3rd bathroom for them. Gas stations schools restaurants police stations whatever.

Even Vancouver, the gayest in Canada has them.

If I see one of these signs I'll post it here Dovey.

Anyways they already exist here.