When will you gun fuckwits have the balls

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Non. I believe in abortion. I don’t hate kids. Too many people on the planet stupid. Especially uneducated types

Oh but you said you do hate kids. Seems you cant make up your mind. Maybe you simply hate the ones that dont hop in your van.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh but you said you do hate kids. Seems you cant make up your mind. Maybe you simply hate the ones that dont hop in your van.

Please detail your post and send a copy to BF. Thank you

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah, and the folks with armed security, are the same ones saying we cant be armed. Fuck them.
I'd really like these dirtbag vermin leftist to answer one simple question

How exactly is taking guns away from law abiding citizens in Florida going to curtail the ONGOING gun violence in areas of the country already subject to the strictest gun laws available?

take Chicago and Baltimore as just two examples

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please detail your post and send a copy to BF. Thank you

Beep beep Bitch!

Wc5X2it.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well whaddaya know

in an area where an honest law abiding citizen cannot get a gun criminals don't seem to have a problem finding and using them

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

When is lotusretardo going to start a thread about that?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Um, I bought a gun, not a murderer.

You do realize thousands of folks are saved with a gun too right? The media doesnt like to tell you of those instances though.

If you are that concerned about "your right to not be murdered", I highly suggest you stop traversing around with BLM, considering the statistics that Blacks shoot more folks than Whites do.
Oh, for fyck's sake. How many lives have you saved with your gun?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure, don't pay tax and we can all revert to living off the land Tazan yodeling swinging through the jungle.

You are supposed to pay your taxes. Taxes gives us our lifestyles.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sure, don't pay tax and we can all revert to living off the land Tazan yodeling swinging through the jungle.

Did you quote the wrong person dear lol?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor doesn’t make enough to pay taxes.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazor doesn’t make enough to pay taxes.

You're right, I get money back. I claim you as a dependent, since you crave my attention so lol.

The IRS didnt believe me at first, then I showed them how tall you were, and then they said you qualified, plus scored an extra credit for you being mentally handicapped and all :GiggleBitch:

07b4d620c9172d826cb1755a63b9eeb6b2b4f9a7.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd really like these dirtbag vermin leftist to answer one simple question

How exactly is taking guns away from law abiding citizens in Florida going to curtail the ONGOING gun violence in areas of the country already subject to the strictest gun laws available?

take Chicago and Baltimore as just two examples

They need to answer that however we don't have semi automatic guns or rifles and we don't get mass killings. We do get people shooting each other but not as I said, mass killings.

No one carries guns here. I feel safe from that.

You have too many lunatics walking through your drug fueled population.

It's scourge of the west... It's only luck we are still alive to complain.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They need to answer that however we don't have semi automatic guns or rifles and we don't get mass killings. We do get people shooting each other but not as I said, mass killings.

It's surge of the west... It's only luck we are still alive to complain.

Things are so fucked. You ban the guns here, its game over. The Lunatics have taken over the Nut House, and they are hell bent on eliminating all they oppose.

Drug fueled indeed. Most these loonies are on meds. Induces anger. And the Media incites the hate at the bidding of the Powers That Be.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's surge of the west... It's only luck we are still alive to complain.
Terry Nichols is in jail serving 162 life sentences for killing 162 people with fertilizer

where there is a will there is a way.

The rapid fire capabilities of modern weaponry isn't the problem. The complete social decay being promoted by Moral Less vermin like the leftists we see here in this very thread is.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Terry Nichols is in jail serving 162 life sentences for killing 162 people with fertilizer

The rapid fire capabilities of modern weaponry isn't the problem. The complete social decay being promoted by Moral Less vermin like the leftists we see here in this very thread is.
You should carry fertilizer in case some ruffians park next to your car!!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Things are so fucked. You ban the guns here, its game over. The Lunatics have taken over the Nut House, and they are hell bent on eliminating all they oppose.

Drug fueled indeed. Most these loonies are on meds. Induces anger. And the Media incites the hate at the bidding of the Powers That Be.

We have a new neighbour that obviously has a drug addiction so we are going the have problems.. the last lady there was there for 30 years... peaceful and kind and not a busy body.. now we have two cancer patients and a druggie in-between them... he'll lower the value of our property that's for sure but on other more uplifting note.... 4 houses up the hill, the abos moved out..... yayyyyyy!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does your next Husband fondle guns too?

He taught me how to shoot, yeah.

You don't understand how scared I am. 30 years this person has always been there. He knew me before I was attacked. So he knew ME. I dated and broke up with him 20 years ago and regretted it. And I never crossed that line again because I cannot ever lose this person. I would literally die.

I realize my attachment style is probably fucked but just the thought of him not being in my life makes my blood run cold and my chest feel like it's being crushed. I have lost relationships because I refuse to stop talking to him.

And now I've let it get romantic and I should be happy right? All I've done today is cry and freak.

Please do not make this a joke. I feel like my whole life is caving in.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes and in Melbourne, some dude ran down a street with people walking everywhere, now places put bollards up so pedestrians feel safer.