When will you gun fuckwits have the balls

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pipe down child slayer.

We are doing our part! Multiple states are banning abortions, and millions of kids have been saved!!! :Happy5:
Zygotes are not children. How many starving, already-born children around the world are you people saving.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotty Valentine should become a missionary in Ethiopia, if she's so concerned about starving children, instead of cavorting around Portugese nudist beaches with swarthy men, like some kind of geriatric nympho.
She doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone -- even that cuckold husband of hers who she cheats on regularly with other married men.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Pipe down child slayer.

We are doing our part! Multiple states are banning abortions, and millions of kids have been saved!!! :Happy5:

Of course you’re doing your part… perpetuating the perverse righteousness that YOUR right to own a gun outweighs our rights to not be murdered by one. SMH

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is that like your right to protest peacefully as innocent people have their livelihood's destroyed in the process?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Of course you’re doing your part… perpetuating the perverse righteousness that YOUR right to own a gun outweighs our rights to not be murdered by one. SMH

Um, I bought a gun, not a murderer.

You do realize thousands of folks are saved with a gun too right? The media doesnt like to tell you of those instances though.

If you are that concerned about "your right to not be murdered", I highly suggest you stop traversing around with BLM, considering the statistics that Blacks shoot more folks than Whites do.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How many unwanted have you adopted? Might up your welfare check and food stamps. God knows you need the cash

Wife and I did discuss adoption at one point.

My wife was highly against abortion...... when there are plenty of folks who cant have kids would like to have one.

Make it easier for folks to adopt, not harder. Kids shouldnt be for profit.

How many have you adopted? Oh thats right, none, because "you hate kids" in your own words.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wanna laugh at the irony?

Lotusbum lived in San Francisco -- an area of the country plagued with one of the biggest homeless problems to date

and what does she do instead of helping local families stricken by poverty? She sells her house at market value like a true capitalist, takes the pension she literally robbed off the AMerican tax payer and moves to a country where her dollar can be stretched 3 or 4 times due to the subsidies provided by hardworking people in the U.K.

Not of course, letting any of that stop her from voting in the same scum bags who ruined California and pontificating to the rest of us about the evils of the very system she leveraged to get where she is today

hows that for unbridled hypocrisy?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Um, I bought a gun, not a murderer.

You do realize thousands of folks are saved with a gun too right? The media doesnt like to tell you of those instances though.

If you are that concerned about "your right to not be murdered", I highly suggest you stop traversing around with BLM, considering the statistics that Blacks shoot more folks than Whites do.
My minions tell me the tuck cuck over at CBT is bragging about having bought a gun and these tools are praising him for it

Good for me not for thee.

Meanwhile, you'll have more of a chance of getting shot in Chicago or Baltimore than you will in Florida

imagine that -- with their tough gun control laws and all

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wife and I did discuss adoption at one point.

My wife was highly against abortion...... when there are plenty of folks who cant have kids would like to have one.

Make it easier for folks to adopt, not harder. Kids shouldnt be for profit.

How many have you adopted? Oh thats right, none, because "you hate kids" in your own words.
Non. I believe in abortion. I don’t hate kids. Too many people on the planet stupid. Especially uneducated types

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wanna laugh at the irony?

Lotusbum lived in San Francisco -- an area of the country plagued with one of the biggest homeless problems to date

and what does she do instead of helping local families stricken by poverty? She sells her house at market value like a true capitalist, takes the pension she literally robbed off the AMerican tax payer and moves to a country where her dollar can be stretched 3 or 4 times due to the subsidies provided by hardworking people in the U.K.

Not of course, letting any of that stop her from voting in the same scum bags who ruined California and pontificating to the rest of us about the evils of the very system she leveraged to get where she is today

hows that for unbridled hypocrisy?

Yes, that is very hypocritical but you as a conservative fled NY to avoid tax.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My minions tell me the tuck cuck over at CBT is bragging about having bought a gun and these tools are praising him for it

Good for me not for thee.

Meanwhile, you'll have more of a chance of getting shot in Chicago or Baltimore than you will in Florida

imagine that -- with their tough gun control laws and all

Yeah, and the folks with armed security, are the same ones saying we cant be armed. Fuck them.