When will you gun fuckwits have the balls

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really?

What kind of hug were you offering?
After a game win or loss we girls get together in a circle arms around each other and sometime that little hand on your rear end gently squeezing and lifting reminds you we are a team all together. You can try that with your girlfriends and see how it helps.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
After a game win or loss we girls get together in a circle arms around each other and sometime that little hand on your rear end gently squeezing and lifting reminds you we are a team all together. You can try that with your girlfriends and see how it helps.

I've already had sex with all my female friends.

So....I'm pretty sure if I did that they would take it as an invitation.

Are you hitting on me?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We have a new neighbour that obviously has a drug addiction so we are going the have problems.. the last lady there was there for 30 years... peaceful and kind and not a busy body.. now we have two cancer patients and a druggie in-between them... he'll lower the value of our property that's for sure but on other more uplifting note.... 4 houses up the hill, the abos moved out..... yayyyyyy!!!!!!

Dang lol.

I get along great with my Latino neighbors. Much better than other neighbors Ive had.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No. I'm not big on people touching me.

Thanks though.

I was just curled up balling on the guy I just talked about and he gave me a xanax and a forehead kiss. I think I'll live. I'm just not coping today.

Good thing e-hugs doesnt require touching...... (BIG SQUEEZE!!!!!)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He taught me how to shoot, yeah.

You don't understand how scared I am. 30 years this person has always been there. He knew me before I was attacked. So he knew ME. I dated and broke up with him 20 years ago and regretted it. And I never crossed that line again because I cannot ever lose this person. I would literally die.

I realize my attachment style is probably fucked but just the thought of him not being in my life makes my blood run cold and my chest feel like it's being crushed. I have lost relationships because I refuse to stop talking to him.

And now I've let it get romantic and I should be happy right? All I've done today is cry and freak.

Please do not make this a joke. I feel like my whole life is caving in.

Not another one....ffs

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
to stand up for innocent victims of gun violece? When? You all have so much damn blood on your hands.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Oi….spelling Lotusklutz!

You don’t understand guns lady. If you didn’t own a gun in the streets of America or Africa, you are a potential victim. You could raped and killed without a means of self-defence. Please stop your anti-gun campaign…you’re clueless and don’t solve the issue of random mass shootings that American people are facing.
Just keep quiet from now on you expatriate foreigner!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Terry Nichols is in jail serving 162 life sentences for killing 162 people with fertilizer

where there is a will there is a way.

The rapid fire capabilities of modern weaponry isn't the problem. The complete social decay being promoted by Moral Less vermin like the leftists we see here in this very thread is.
Moral Less? WTF does that even mean?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're right, I get money back. I claim you as a dependent, since you crave my attention so lol.

The IRS didnt believe me at first, then I showed them how tall you were, and then they said you qualified, plus scored an extra credit for you being mentally handicapped and all :GiggleBitch:

07b4d620c9172d826cb1755a63b9eeb6b2b4f9a7.jpg
So stubby made a paper cutout doll and put Sea's face on it, and he carries it around with himself to make himself appear tall?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotty Valentine should become a missionary in Ethiopia, if she's so concerned about starving children, instead of cavorting around Portugese nudist beaches with swarthy men, like some kind of geriatric nympho.
Where are the nude beaches in Portugal? Gotta map?

Yes, my bf is swarthy, but he's singular, and he's gorgeous.

How many kids have you adopted?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Where are the nude beaches in Portugal? Gotta map?

Yes, my bf is swarthy, but he's singular, and he's gorgeous.

How many kids have you adopted?
cuckold beta male wasn't enough of a woman for you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
let's not forget that it was these very same fuckwits on the left who set one of the world's most well connected and prolific arms dealers free in exchange for a talentless hack Tranny douchebag who hates this country

you cretins were pontificating about something?