Which US State Has The Cleanest Rest Rooms On It's Section of The Interstate.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean the little pull offs with a parking lot and a bathroom, sometimes they'll offer "free coffee" and have vending machines and a little shade or table to rest at for a bit, on your journeys. On average which state is best, and Don't say Oregon, just because I live here. They are very nice and generally in a restful park like setting.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I mean the little pull offs with a parking lot and a bathroom, sometimes they'll offer "free coffee" and have vending machines and a little shade or table to rest at for a bit, on your journeys. On average which state is best, and Don't say Oregon, just because I live here. They are very nice and generally in a restful park like setting.

Those are often gay hook up spots.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, do tell! Just don't get so graphic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am guessing that is a feature for aidsman.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's something I did not know, do know of any examples of that, first hand?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Nothing to report. I avoided those places.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How do you know what's going on in places you don't go to?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Are you sure you didn't know that?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I am guessing that is a feature for aidsman.
What are you insinuating?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Check which board you're posting on here, Chesty.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don't need to follow the guys in the bushes to know what's happening.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I was just suggesting most people know it but some are forgetful.

Down, Tiger...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I don't need to follow the guys in the bushes to know what's happening.
You seem to have prior knowledge, and a lot of information I don't think the rest of us have, do go on.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Maybe you should visit these places for yourself and find a mentor....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I liked the New Jersey Turnpike and Calif is pretty good and the worse for me were in New Mexico and Texas -
But you can't blame the hold state for one messy bathroom - - - - -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not a highway rest stop but as a kid when we were going on long road trips in California we used to love to stop off at Split Pea Soup Andersen's. Theor bathrooms were also super clean, they had these cartoon little elves who supposedly helped make theor split pea soup, plus the soup was great (it had big chunks of ham in it), it was cheapest, and I loved their house made milk shakes which were made to order with real ice cream.

If you ever find yourself in San Luis Obispo County then the Mondona Inn is a must stop on any road trip. Their men's room has a waterfall where you pee and is done in natural stone with imitation sea shells for sinks.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I do. Pull into rest stop on my Sportster. Decide to just piss in the bushes instead of walking to the bathrooms. Look over my shoulder while pissing, and two homos with smiles on their faces walking directly to me, making eye contact. I get on my bike so fast and fuck off outta there that I forgot to put on my riding glasses. Must've lost them somewhere on the highway.

Highway rest stops are best avoided.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I was just suggesting most people know it but some are forgetful.

Down, Tiger...
I do. Pull into rest stop on my Sportster. Decide to just piss in the bushes instead of walking to the bathrooms. Look over my shoulder while pissing, and two homos with smiles on their faces walking directly to me, making eye contact. I get on my bike so fast and fuck off outta there that I forgot to put on my riding glasses. Must've lost them somewhere on the highway.

Are you sure they weren't just a couple Mormon Biker Missionaries?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They thought you were inviting them over when you flashed your dick outside. What can you expect?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Are you sure they weren't just a couple Mormon Biker Missionaries?
That's a possibility, but I wasn't taking any chances!

Funny you mention that though, because Bikers for Christ or some shit followed around my buddy when he was out for a ride, trying to convert him to join the group! He had to lose them...
an old buddy of mine had that happen too, when he flirted with being a "Biker"