Who would like to see Bastard of the Month return?

Would you like to see the return of Bastard of the Month?

• Yes, and my vengeance will be swift

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, because Im afraid it might happen to me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can we jus' skip this poll and confine Semen to his own personal Glory Hole Box?

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its been a LONG time Mr. Bastard!

I've always personally enjoyed them. Usually the thread itself winds up hysterical lol.

So I would like to put it to the good people of the Factory...

Would you like to see the return of Bastard of the Month?

For the noobs, it involves voting of members, the one that deserves to be Assboxed for 3 days. Simple and wholesome fun.

Please decide my frenz!!!! You have 3 days to decide!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Also, BOTM award is a Beuty.
UUHuDry.png

vVZ7X6A.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Crap, maybe thats what I meant, Whiny Bastard lololol. Like the one BF jus made lol.

Either way, with the BF of the Month, we can reinstate the great @EmperorDiLF , lulz.

I fucked this thread up, lulz :LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That does sound like fun.
Way way back we had a DOTM (Dumbass Of The Month) award that always delivered some lulz.
At the end of the year we'd also have a DOTY award presented to one of the monthly winners.

d_o_t_m01nameplq.png

doty_1999.png

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Kudos to CORPSE CRUSHER and republican friend @Blazor for this thread!

As you folks know, I am the correct „Bastard of the month World Champion (c)“.

It was A hard battle with full of backstabbings and knock outs. But with DiLF-power and some money here and there I have winneded!!!

I say bring back „BOTM“!!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If the BotM poll came back, I'd want to be on the list, sure. Why not?

I'd donate $5 to Bastard Factory for every vote I get above UncleFiLTHy's total votes.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just thinking out loud, as I understand the spirit of this Contest imho it seems natural that any "members" (tee hee hee) in BF Solitary should start the vote with a few penalty strokes....in the beginning...

:AssPlay:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm just thinking out loud, as I understand the spirit of this Contest imho it seems natural that any "members" (tee hee hee) in BF Solitary should start the vote with a few penalty strokes....in the beginning...

:AssPlay:

Do us all a favor and let someone other than yourself do the "thinking."

Thanks in advance.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Yo @Bastard Factory since its all about teams now.. how about the losing teams for this be assboxed for 30 days? Still have one winner of this to be clear. I just feel this should happen to the losers. This goes for the Regs too. Its only fair to level the playing field so to speak. Right?

Come on now this will make things very interesting.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
30 Days is too long down there.
Example .. Well if @EmperorDiLF is head of the Alphas.. he wins the BOTM obviously and the rest of his team. So his teammates can't be hacked or whatever transactions go on for X amount of days. Most votes as always. So the other remaining team lose.

Ok 30 is a bit much but it should be at least a week if not two. Can you imagine the suffering? it would be legendary.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
BOTM is a good thing. Best poster last 30 days.
Whiny BOTM is a bad thing. Biggest Bitch over the past 30 days.

Both are defunct atm.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
BOTM is a good thing. Best poster last 30 days.
Whiny BOTM is a bad thing. Biggest Bitch over the past 30 days.

Both are defunct atm.
Not sure on the title for this but how about you YES YOU hand over all BF for a day to the winner of whatever the fuck you wanna calls this thing. Ahaha absolute power for one day.. well EXCEPT FOR BANNING AND REVEALING PI. Anything else goes.. LIKE hack anybody you want. Come on I am sure you can figure out all the details. Goddamnit man its possible.. right? RIGHT?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
this is fucked up making me suffer like this.. sick sick man..

giphy.gif

I know that you know I should be Emperial Mod Champ on here. I would whip them all into shape. Oh @realgrimm is still in jail because of @Breakfall evil fuck that he is. I can bail out grimm in real life than I can't be an alcoholic

JUST GIVE IN AND GIVE ME THE POWER he had. Yes I don't have a clue what to do but thats besides the point. I need my own throne I would be like Caligula Tiberius and Nero rolled up into one.

Please.