Who's the Great White Hope for 2024?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Devin Nunes? Ted Cruz? The fuckwit treasonous congressman from MO? (can't recall his name ATM)

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3MieMUN.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
John Kasich. Hands down. I would have voted for him 4 years ago.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He won't be a candidate, the party will eat him before the 2022 primaries. See the Steve Schmitt article Im about to post on the death of the GOP as we knew it.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Repubs may as well run bernie the loon! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
You know who they won't run?

Yep - the lozer who just lost in a landslide and is completely unhinged for lozing.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WASHINGTON — Describing President Trump’s
as “frightening,” an Illinois Republican congressman suggested that he now regrets his vote for the president and might even be open to a third party if his GOP colleagues continue to echo

In an interview with
, Rep. Adam Kinzinger also said he is worried about the prospects for violence around the Capitol on Wednesday, when tens of thousands of Trump supporters are expected to show up for protests aimed at pressuring lawmakers to block
. Those protesters, he said, have been victimized by a “scam” perpetrated by Trump.

GOP congressman suggests he regrets his vote for Trump

Mon, January 4, 2021, 7:53 PM EST

as “frightening,” an Illinois Republican congressman suggested that he now regrets his vote for the president and might even be open to a third party if his GOP colleagues continue to echo
In an interview with
, Rep. Adam Kinzinger also said he is worried about the prospects for violence around the Capitol on Wednesday, when tens of thousands of Trump supporters are expected to show up for protests aimed at pressuring lawmakers to block
. Those protesters, he said, have been victimized by a “scam” perpetrated by Trump.

“I would say if I knew everything I know now, I’d probably think differently,” Kinzinger said when asked about his vote for Trump last November. While he had supported the president “based on policy,” Kinzinger said that Trump’s behavior since the election — questioning the legitimacy of the election and threatening “the underpinnings of democracy” — represents a “massive demarcation” in presidential behavior. He added at one point: “I’ll tell you everything I’m hearing is, he’s freaking out generally.”
Kinzinger, a former Air Force pilot who represents a district southwest of Chicago, has been one of the few House Republicans to speak out against the president’s attempts to overturn the election. His increasingly critical comments illustrate the tensions and deep divisions that have broken out within the GOP this week as Trump has stepped up his demands that members of Congress take the extraordinary step of rejecting the Electoral College votes giving Joe Biden the presidency.
Kinzinger made clear that there is no expectation — even among the president’s supporters — that Congress will alter the results of the November election. A dozen GOP senators and senators-elect, and many more House Republicans, have indicated that they will raise objections to the Electoral College tally. Both the House and Senate would have to vote to sustain the objections, a virtual impossibility given the Democratic-controlled House and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s announced intention to oppose the effort.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Repubs may as well run bernie the loon! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
You know who they won't run?

Yep - the lozer who just lost in a landslide and is completely unhinged for lozing.

In an interview with

GOP congressman suggests he regrets his vote for Trump

Mon, January 4, 2021, 7:53 PM EST

In an interview with

“I would say if I knew everything I know now, I’d probably think differently,” Kinzinger said when asked about his vote for Trump last November. While he had supported the president “based on policy,” Kinzinger said that Trump’s behavior since the election — questioning the legitimacy of the election and threatening “the underpinnings of democracy” — represents a “massive demarcation” in presidential behavior. He added at one point: “I’ll tell you everything I’m hearing is, he’s freaking out generally.”
Kinzinger, a former Air Force pilot who represents a district southwest of Chicago, has been one of the few House Republicans to speak out against the president’s attempts to overturn the election. His increasingly critical comments illustrate the tensions and deep divisions that have broken out within the GOP this week as Trump has stepped up his demands that members of Congress take the extraordinary step of rejecting the Electoral College votes giving Joe Biden the presidency.
Kinzinger made clear that there is no expectation — even among the president’s supporters — that Congress will alter the results of the November election. A dozen GOP senators and senators-elect, and many more House Republicans, have indicated that they will raise objections to the Electoral College tally. Both the House and Senate would have to vote to sustain the objections, a virtual impossibility given the Democratic-controlled House and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s announced intention to oppose the effort.

Did Trump fuck your wife or something ?? :Confused3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But you don't care about that you fucking fraud ... all you care about is hasslin' people you dirty dick

Holliday

Banned
Banned
But you don't care about that you fucking fraud ... all you care about is hasslin' people you dirty dick
I care plenty about it. It's my country, my community, my family and friends, and a superior ideology the piece of shit has been fucking with. He and his minions can spend an eternity in Hell, and I'll know justice has been done.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump loves America and always put America first. biden cares about his bank account and has continually sold America out his entire political career. biden will be feeding off chinas dick so often, he'll prolly develop a chink accent.